Dead Space

20 Undead Mage
So with Dead Space three having just come out, I decided it was time to finely try out this series. Having just beaten the first game, im wondering what others peoples opinions on the next two are, is it worth getting them?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I've seen a buddy play DS2, oh my god... amazing. I haven't heard anything about DS3 yet though.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
NMB
Dead Space 2 is the best game in the series imo. 3 falls short for me due to how stale it feels. It's a good game but it feels like it just drags on soooo long. With the first two games I never once felt bored or felt like it was a chore to get to the end of the game. I loved every second of them. The third game though didn't have that impact on me. I kept wondering when it was going to end so I could finally stop lol.
Reply Quote
ds2 is worth every minute played... ds3 on the other hand is another ea screwup like mass effect 3
Reply Quote
66 Human Rogue
DS2 is pretty sweet but DS3? Hope you like excessive and pointless fetch quests
Reply Quote
97 Undead Warlock
Yea, overall I liked it but some parts dragged on way too long and some encounters seemed way too saturated with enemies for a truly well paced game.. it was more just spray and pray.
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
DS1 and 2 were definitely better for me, because they were at least a little creepy. It's hard to be scared in games that feature co-op. One thing 3 has over the others though, is how you can craft your own weapons. It's really neat.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
NMB
DS1 and 2 were definitely better for me, because they were at least a little creepy. It's hard to be scared in games that feature co-op. One thing 3 has over the others though, is how you can craft your own weapons. It's really neat.

I have to say that I think weapon crafting is actually part of the problem. It's hard to feel scared or worried when you can create a super weapon that shoots acid grenades and has a lightning knife attached to it.

The weapons crafting is without a doubt the best thing about the game and a great feature in general but you have to admit that it does kind of kill the creepy aspect a bit.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
DS2 was probably the best game i've ever played
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]