Rebirth: New Weekend 10M Raid Team LFM

100 Orc Warrior
Whatup Thrall. As the title reads Rebirth is a new raiding guild, and I'm seeking more people to fill in the gaps for the group.

As of now the guild is still small, but Raid Progression is/will be our main focus.

*RAID SCHEDULE: Saturday and Sunday 2pm-5pm Server Time*
(You don't have to raid long hours 3-5 days a week to get stuff done)

As of this post I have 3 Open spots. 5 current members are all friends of mine in RL. We all have extensive raid exp 3 of which have been Guild/Raid leaders in the past.(all of us are ilvl 500+ as well)

1 Plate Tank
2 Ranged Dps
*Still no lust for the group so Mage and Shamans are of HIGH priority*

For More info PST me in game or my battletag: Dually12288#1414 or my Officer Aphanda in game battletag: Brookelynn#1840
Edited by Ðually on 4/21/2013 7:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
What ranged DPS classes are you looking at? I have a few geared alts and your time would work good for me.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
we dont have a lust yet so if you have a mage or ele shaman that would be awesome
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
bump for updated info
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
^
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Reply Quote
If only your raid times were different Dually, me and Mastar would be on it );
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
what times you looking for Dez
Reply Quote
They're probably way off for what you guys are thinking but like 2-3 days during the week 10-1, but I can't imagine that'd be best for you guys hahah
Reply Quote
il you are lf a windwalker monk you can msg me rebeltravis#1316 since my work just change me to overnights. i have raided in pre bc,wolk,cata ilvl 485
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
sorry Mojo im full on melee do you have any ranged?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Are you still in need of a Healer and Plate Tank? If you are I could fill the healer role on my pally and I have a Prot Warrior friend who could pick up the tank role. Let me know if interested.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Yes we have not filled those spots permanently yet contact me when you can
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
spots still havent been filled permanently...bump
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
bump for updated info
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]