@Korutesu

90 Undead Rogue
I expected more after your forum call out claiming to 1v3. Guess you can't get HKs outside of Dread Wastes with the obscene buffs hmm? Get rolled by a pve rogue.

ib4Creamo 'prove it'
http://imgur.com/JXxcJTZ,iquQhLQ
Edited by Kaustos on 4/7/2013 8:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Kaustos don't hop on the retard train already X.X
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Kaustos don't hop on the retard train already X.X

Hop on? IM DRIVING
Reply Quote
I like the command center.

Also, I see mut spec and leeching poison, assuming pve spec.

Bad huntard is bad.
Edited by Creamo on 4/7/2013 5:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Dearest Kaustos Khan;

You scare me.

I remember that a week ago Veth and I were screwing around and we ganked you in 2Moons while you were probably AFK in PvE gear.

We were just bored because there's nothing to do on Frostmane, but we're worried it triggered a violent reaction.

Both Veth and I have come to the conclusion that we caught the mighty Kaustos Khan off guard at a very rare moment, one we will likely never see again. Since this event we have noticed a pattern of relentless aggression towards Veth and I, use of healing potions, and staying stealthed 24/7 in Shrine.

On account of Veth and I, we personally apologize, and wish to make amends.

With Love
Lurowene
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Kaustos hit me with a 30k Shuriken Toss once, but then he got scared and vanished, never to be seen again.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Dearest Kaustos Khan;

You scare me.

This is normal. Take deep breaths. Don't panic. There is no reason to be afraid.

Kaustos hit me with a 30k Shuriken Toss once, but then he got scared and vanished, never to be seen again.

GG btw, ya'll got me pretty low out there tonight! Double FoF and RoP from 2 monks is tough to counter, clutch 100k leeching poison crit turned it around though. Your monk is still much more fun to fight than your rogue, even when you run to hide under Golden Lotus guards. Slippery fella.
http://i.imgur.com/o9EVrm5.jpg

But I imply no animosity, even for Veth. I simply could not pass up the opportunity to avenge my fallen guildie. I promise I won't stealth in your shrine and wait for you to afk. That's silly stuff :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
4v2 only being able to win by chain rezzing and you think you're good? 1v1 or 2v2 or even 3v3 me any time Oak#1525

We can do it away from any gys so you cant go full zerg mode.
Edited by Rowan on 4/18/2013 9:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Every time die after going mongo into shrine and gorefiends grasping everyone I wait several seconds. Like clockwork Kaustos comes out of stealth and cannibalizes me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
With crafted dreadful gear socked fully with pvp power and no meta gem, I fully understand the role I play on Paylexion. Piss people off, perform afk checks with gorefiends and coordinate aoe. I understand fully that I will never kill anyone on my pally. I also suck on Karl so he's only around for stealth. However Gildriel, Master of the Righteous Retreat is unconquerable. Slay my rogue and my death knight all you wish, they are nothing to me.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
4v2 only being able to win by chain rezzing and you think you're good? 1v1 or 2v2 or even 3v3 me any time Oak#1525

We can do it away from any gys so you cant go full zerg mode.

It was 4v4. Don't get angry at Kaustos because your friends bailed on you.

You got a total of two kills, one on Limes and one on myself, that's hardly zerg mode.

You're good at what you do, you don't need to stretch the truth to feel better about it. It is a game after all, treat it like one.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
... I understand fully that I will never kill anyone on my pally. I also suck on Karl so he's only around for stealth. ...

I've heard of a 3minute mage, but you're the first 15minute paladin I've seen.

As Rollio said, you put up good fights. Come prepared with a vengeance or just on alts screwin around, most of us enjoy the battles win or loss either way.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I enjoy our fights we have after I flee shrine. Just curious, when are you going to run out of Shurikens? I mean, honestly, how many DO you have?
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
You got a total of two kills, one on Limes and one on myself, that's hardly zerg mode.

You rezzed and continued to DPS. Relying on greater numbers to due to lack of skill in order to win.

Gildriel wasn't even in my group and wasn't anywhere near that skirmish. But whatever, you'll never take up my offer since you know you'll never win.

1v1 or 2v2 or even 3v3 me any time Oak#1525
Edited by Rowan on 4/19/2013 7:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I enjoy our fights we have after I flee shrine. Just curious, when are you going to run out of Shurikens? I mean, honestly, how many DO you have?

Never. I craft a new batch from Rowans bones every evening.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Never. I craft a new batch from Rowans bones every evening.

Implying you've ever even been credited with honor from my death before that night.
Reply Quote
04/19/2013 07:50 PMPosted by Rowan
Relying on greater numbers to due to lack of skill in order to win.

LOL, oh the irony
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Kaustos saved my life once, it's true. It is also true that Rowan is one of the worst players that subscribes to this game.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Can we just agree that I'm a bad rogue and move on?
Reply Quote
I wish I was as good as these guys.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]