PvE Realm

Hello my girlfriend whats to play wow so i trying to find her a great Horde side PvE realm so she can Learn hwo to play without geting ganked bye alliance while questing on ravenholht
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
She shouldn't have too much of a problem on Ravenholdt...the PvP is virtually non-existent at low levels but for a few random encounters.
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Monk
I cant speak for the Horde experience, but over the past month of leveling as Alliance Ive been involved in exactly three world pvp encounters. Only one of those was a high level player ganking me. So, yeah, its pretty quiet.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
If your girlfriend is really set on a PvE server, tell her to roll on Fizzcrank and drop Toji a PM when she can use a mailbox.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Illidan or Cho'gall are essentially PvE servers if she's going to roll Horde.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Rogue
if she wants to roll horde then illidan or area 52
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I have a non played toon on LLane...from the forums, they seem like a decent server and strive to enjoy the game.

You may want to check out their forums as well.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I would recomen Wyrmrest Accord. Very friendly player base, and she can get into the RP circuit. And if she isn't into that kind of thing then there are still lots of friendly players over there. Lots of old world raids and help with dungeons. I have a few friends on that server too if you need someone to talk to. =)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]