Saurok Stalker 2 piece

90 Orc Hunter
Has anyone taken the time to figure out roughly how much DPS overall the thunderhawk adds?

I've read overall it adds 2-3% damage.

2-3% seems so low it's not even worth it?
Edited by Remigus on 4/9/2013 9:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
2-3% is about in the neighborhood of 99% of set bonuses.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
2-3% is a decent chunk, and the thunderbeasts scale off your mastery and more than 1 can proc at a time.
Reply Quote
62 Worgen Warrior
2-3% of 100,000 dps is.....2000-3000 dps? Mmm, varries by spec, I would expect to see depending on spec 6-3k dps increase for 2pc, maybe 3k or so for 4 pc.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I don't understand why people look at 2-3% and think, "Well that's low!"

The T14 4PC was considered amazing by BM hunters, yet if you looked at the actual damage contribution it provided, it was about 2%.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I currently have the 2 piece set bonus from the LFR legs and gloves. Would it be worth breaking the set bonus in order to get higher ilvl pieces. I could replace both with the ilvl 522 valor pieces. I am just not sure what which setup would result in better dps. Any advice would be appreciated.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I currently have the 2 piece set bonus from the LFR legs and gloves. Would it be worth breaking the set bonus in order to get higher ilvl pieces. I could replace both with the ilvl 522 valor pieces. I am just not sure what which setup would result in better dps. Any advice would be appreciated.

My gloves and pants are lfr versions, while 522s non tier pieces sit in my bank. It was about a 3k increase over them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]