Murder of Crows (H) LF Raiders Fri and Mon

90 Undead Rogue
Murder of Crows is a new Raiding Guild looking for members or talented alts with the desire to Raid. Even though we are a fun and pretty casual group, and don't have a hardcore raiding schedule, we do expect people to know the fights. You need to be over 18 not because we will sleep with any or all of you but I used to be a Casting Director and old habits die hard.

Raid Nights:
Friday 10:45pm - 1:45am Server time. Starting week of 4/16.
Monday 10:45pm - 12:45am Server time.

Raids to hit:
MV for Valor Farming (300Valor in 1hr15min or less)
TES (Prefer 480GS or higher)
ToT (Prefer 490GS or higher)

What we need (Updated on 4/15 as we filled 2 of the 4 slots already...thats what she said):
1 tank
1 DPS (Prefer Ranged Druid or Mage for Tier balance considerations and optimal loot dist). If you are melee we prefer Cat, DK, or rogue for Tier considerations.

2 Specs are welcome especially if your main desire is tanking or healing.

PST me or Hodgeyhoodoo if you are interested. 100% attendance not a requirement but it would be nice to get at least a 75% commitment. Summer is coming up and I am a realist. Because we don't require 100% we want extra people to make sure raids go.

For those that are unfamiliar with me I raided in BC with Unforgiven T4 & T5, FA Tribes of Darkness T6. WOTLK with Valkyrie T7 & 8, Blacklisted T9, and PPP T10. Cata with Sounds Complicated and Victus T11. MOP Victus T14 and free agent ran with Blacklisted and Sounds Complicated. For those that need references to the fact I am truly a Sexy Beast I can provide them. Think Bruce Campbell jawline. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Edited by Skeksibeast on 4/15/2013 2:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]