Deathwynds LF recruits

90 Worgen Hunter
We are a LVL 25 guild with all boas unlocked. We do PVP and PVE we want to get a good core raiding team going, and find a solid PVP rbg team or arena team. very helpful guild officers and guildies wisp me or anyone of us you see to join.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
lol
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Um yeah you guys took me out of the guild because of my cousins. Taking me out of the guild won't stop them from killing you guys they will kill you NO MATTER WHAT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Wait, you guys are a PvP guild..? o.O

Seriously?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Yes, continue the recruiting. The Disciples of Worth will have no shame in slaying them all like we have done countless times before. Your kind has no place in this world, MY world!
Edited by Unbreakable on 6/17/2013 10:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
Wait, you guys are a PvP guild..? o.O

04/13/2013 11:49 AMPosted by Fideo
We are a LVL 25 guild with all boas unlocked.

How do you get "PvP" from "LVL 25"?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
How do you get "PvP" from "LVL 25"?

04/13/2013 11:49 AMPosted by Fideo
We do PVP

You're right, though, that doesn't really denote that they are a "PvP guild".

I just always assumed that they were strictly PvE'rs, to the point that I'd felt bad for killing them out in the world after a very lopsided skirmish w/ 6 of their members out on the Skyrange.

I've just been leaving them alone when I see them in the world these days. I've heard from some Alliance friends that they are pretty nice people, for what it's worth.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I am no longer an officer in this guild in fact I left them. If I could figure out how to delete this thread I would. New guild is awesome. Rock on Ravenholdt!
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Death Knight
Why is my name the thread's title???
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
At least you try to live up to your (misspelled) name.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Deathwynds are what happens when I eat anything from Taco Bell.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Still trying to figure out why you would bump a year-old, drama-filled thread rather than make a new one.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
07/30/2014 10:01 AMPosted by Lukar
Still trying to figure out why you would bump a year-old, drama-filled thread rather than make a new one.

An overarcing theme of haphazard quantity over quality, which also tends to be common in other areas of a guild which has over 900 members.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
I brought popcorn!!
Reply Quote
48 Gnome Rogue
07/30/2014 03:01 PMPosted by Mockrabbit
I brought popcorn!!

HEY, LOOK, SYLVANAS!

*steals popcorn*
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
/em hijacks thread

(( You been duckin' me Ghian?? I responded to your messages. ))

/em relinquishes control of thread in exchange for a third round draft pick to be named later.
Reply Quote
3 Gnome Rogue
07/30/2014 03:01 PMPosted by Mockrabbit
I brought popcorn!!

Still wearing a skirt like the big sissy you are...care to have my druid drag his tail across your face again on the Timeless Isle?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]