524 ilvl Warlock LF 10man Hardcore guild

90 Troll Warlock
Hey there, Im a 12/12N 5/13H Exp'd Destruction lock looking for a good 10man raiding Guild.

Things I am looking for in the guild are.

-Little to no guild drama
-Paid xfer
- Server with active 2k+ arena player base. ( I dont want to play on a server with little to no 2200+ pvp)
- Prefer to stay horde.
- Be at least 6/13H+
-Raid times would be best between 7pm CST - 11pm CST, I am flexible with raid times though.

List your battletags/ Real ID's below if interested or add mines Mr_blazer@yahoo.com

Looking forward to speaking with you all soon.
Edited by Versuvian on 5/4/2013 4:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
We REALLY want a good lock on our roster:

To apply: http://www.ak10.info/

<Arathian Knights> has raided since Vanilla and has been in a top server position since WotLK. Currently, we have completed 16/16 on heroic difficulty in T14 (including Protectors of the Endless on heroic elite difficulty), finishing the tier as the 4th 10-man in the US (17th US overall). Currently we have completed 8/13HM in this tier and ranked as the 7th 10-man in the US.

We are looking to recruit:
Blood Death Knight
Protection Paladin
Warlock
Any exceptional applicant will be considered as well.

The group raids on the following days (Pacific Time):
Tuesday 7:30pm - 11:30pm
Wednesday 7:30pm - 11:30pm
Thursday 7:30pm - 11:30pm
Monday 7:30pm - 11:30pm

Notable achievements that the guild has earned over the years:
Realm First! Sha of Fear
Realm First! Grand Empress Shek'zeer
Realm First! Will of the Emperor
Realm First! Deathwing
Realm First! Ragnaros
Realm First! Al'Akir
Realm First! Fall of the Lich King
Realm First! Grand Crusader
Realm First! Celestial Defender
Realm First! Death's Demise

Questions are best asked through private messages on our guild forum <http://ak10.info/> or in game through whispers. Type "/who Arathian" and ask for Kitmonk / Kitmajere or Iax / Guilt.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hey Versuvian, ICG is looking to pick up a competent lock. Hit me up and we can talk in further depth or get started by putting up an application!

RECRUITING EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS!

25 Man

Heroic Progression: 12/12 Throne 3/13H

US 80

Server: Cho'Gall

What Defines Us

There is no better way to describe us than to say we are filled with so many different personalities and characters that it is quite difficult to come across a more wild, fun group of players to play with. The majority of us have been raiding together for years and continue to compete on a high level because, most of all, we enjoy playing together. We are all friends, laugh, fight, and hate each other at times, but at the end of the day we are here for each other and love raiding together. We accomplish a lot in that short period of time. That is how we have been and plan to stay. We work hard and play hard.

Our Players

We are an extremely active guild. Our players are on constantly socializing, playing other games, doing challenges modes; in essence, always doing something. We want more from a player than just a strong WoL. We look for someone who exhibits a personality, skill, dedication, commitment, and most of us all perseverance. Combined, these traits make up what we define as having the "it factor." Every day we try to be stronger than we were the day before, and that is what us unique.

Goals and Aspirations

-25 Man.

-We are and have been the #1 guild on the realm. We plan to keep it that way.

-We are striving to be in the top 25-50 US ranks in the shortest allocated amount of time as possible.

Our Current Players and Future Players Expectations

-Extremely competent players who want to be apart of a guild that comes from a long range of history and notable achievements.

-Players who can fit in with us. Keep in mind many of us have known each other for a long period of time. This is not saying we are filled with clique's, but have a personality and something to you, we like to get to know our raiders.

-Know everything about you're class. We are not here to teach you how to play. We all are busy outside of this game, but that does allow any of us to slack off. We have high goals and the only way to achieve those are through dedication and commitment.

Raid Hours

-Tuesday: 9-12CST

-Wednesday: 9-12CST

-Thursday: 9-12CST

-Sunday: 8-12CST

*Occasionally we begin at 8CST if we feel that we need the extra hour*

When a new patch releases our raid hours are extended in order to accomplish and tackle server & US first kills. This is expected for roughly the first and second week then we tone the hours down to normal raid times.

Cheated's RealID: Global4545@aol.com & Lacer#1820

Cheers & Thanks for Considering The Inner City Gym
Edited by Cheated on 4/14/2013 8:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hey V. If it comes to it we have a spot for a lock or rogue. Hit me up online if you're interested in filling it. Would love to have you over here.

<Ad Victorém> 10-man Horde Raiding Guild

We are currently looking for:

Warlock or Rogue to join our raiding team and hammer in Heroic Progression. We are 12/12 Normal and 3/13 in Throne of Thunder Heroic Progression. 515 ilvl min.

We are a 10-man guild on US-Area52, A Horde dominated high pop PvE server with lots going on at all times of the day. We use a loot council gear distribution system where loot is assigned based on priority of progression needs.

We raid:
Mon-Fri
7:45p.m. – 12:00a.m. Eastern (scheduled but not limited to only these times)

We are looking for players with exceptional skill that can and want to raid at least 5 days a week. Our goal is to strive to achieve US and later world ranks in future tiers, and finish this one 13/13HM. Looking for like minded people that don't rage, have patience, and can work in a team setting. That strive to be the best and want to achieve US and World ranks.

Our ideal applicant will be able to make all raid days and times as well and the occasional extended times with a 90-95% attendance rate. Sometimes real life happens, and we respect that. Knowing your class inside and out is the bare minimum we expect. We value the ability to think on your feet and get creative with your abilities very highly. Since we are working on Heroic mode progression, you should be geared to be ready for Heroic mode progression as well as progressed in Heroic modes, at least in previous tiers. Ideally you would want to be at least 515 ilvl, but more is better, if you can convince us you are worth it then we may make an exception.

If you are interested in what we have to offer and you got what it takes, then feel free to drop an application to our Guild website: advictorem.enjin.com

Or speak to me online at Daestrom#1108.

Thank you for your time and we look forward to hearing from you!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
<DIFW> (Did it for Whitney) Is a horde raiding guild new to the Thrall server. Formed in 2008 on Malfurion. I am looking for players who want to raid semi hardcore 4-5 nights a week. We will have to start out as a 10 man at first but rest assured it will become a 25 man guild very fast.

I have been the leader of this guild for over 4 and a half years so I have plenty of experience in that department and I know how to create a successful guild. Do not be discouraged by the fact that it will be a "new" guild. I recently called it quits with this guild but came to the realization that this guild is my life in this game and I can't raid without it.

Previous accomplishments in past and present expansions.
WOTLK- U.S 97 0 Light yogg. (Realm first)
U.S 92 Heroic Lich King. (Realm first)
Cataclysm- U.S 35 Heroic Nefarian (Realm First) . U.S 27 Heroic Al'akir (Realm First) U.S 34 Heroic Sinestra (Realm First) U.S 27 World 98 Heroic Rag. (Realm first) US 45 Heroic Madness.
Mists of Pandaria- U.S 86 Grand Empress Shek'zeer.

Recruitment is currently open for the following.

Hunter- 2
Warrior- 1-2 (Fury)
Rogue- 2
Death Knight- 1 (DPS)
Priest- 3-4 (1-2 Shadow) (1-2 Disc/Holy)
Paladin- 3-4 (1-2 Ret) (2 Holy)
Warlock- 2
Monk- 2 (1 Mistweaver) (1 Windwalker)
Shaman- 1 (Resto)
Mage- 3
Druid- 3-4 (1 Feral dps) (1 Moonkin) (1-2 Resto)

Raid times will be Sun-thurs 10pm-2:00am EST (not 100% official)
Alternate raids will be Fri-sat 10pm-whenever (optional)
All other guild related stuff will be discussed via realid.
Loot will be distributed via loot council based on performance/attendance/last loot received/biggest upgrade.

If you are interested in finding a new home please contact me via realid jaythekilla#1129. I will be looking for players interested in becoming officers or having other important roles in the guild other than just raiding. I am currently taking ALL classes/specs gear is not an issue LFR stuff will do just fine for now.

I intend on making this guild VERY active (pvp/random raids/alt stuff etc)
This is a perfect chance for anybody who is looking to reroll and play a new class.

I am very serious about this and believe me this guild will be the number 1 guild on thrall. I have intentions on turning this guild into one of the best guilds in the U.S like it previously was in cataclysm. Hope to hear from all of you looking for a new guild I am giving people the opportunity to find a new home.

Guild website. www.difwguild.com
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
HiJ
Hey,

Huge in Japan is currently US 18th 25 man, 8/13 HM, and we're looking for competent players to join our ranks.

We raid
Monday-Thursday 6-11 PST (currently start at 630)

If you'd like to talk to one of our officers contact Martencar, Zlanis, Yetibear, Kerplunkk, Phys, or if you just want to chat for a few minutes feel free to add me to battletag: JaceDK#1316

Apply at http://www.huge-guild.net/index.php?board=3.0
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Yay 8 page papers -_-
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
Hey there, Reckless is looking for a MW Monk another dps or 2 to finish our roster.

25 man progression:
1/13H ToT
15/16H T14

Our Schedule
Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday nights
8:00 PM - 12AM EST
We will raid until 1AM some nights during progression.

All other info on our guild can be found below.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8481388471
Battle tag: Narthul#1101

Apply at www.recklessonline.com
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
Hello Versuvian! <Addiction> on Bleeding Hollow is currently looking for a warlock for our raid team. It is for a full time position as we do not recruit for the bench and run a tight knit roster. Why join here over all the other guilds that will post or contact you? We believe the atmosphere, the way we run things, and the history we have as a guild sets us apart from the rest. Come see for yourself and be part of a family/guild you will truly enjoy. We are also very active outside of raids which is not typical of most guilds. We are achievement seekers, pet collectors, old content runners. You name it, we probably do it in our off time. We are also big on alts and encourage people to have them.

<Addiction> is a semi - hardcore 25 man horde raiding guild on the US PVP Bleeding Hollow server. Most of our members used to be in Top 10 guilds and have vast prior raiding experience dating back to Classic WoW. We are all at the point where we do not enjoy the super hardcore raid scene and all that comes with it like we used to. We chose to run a more relaxed schedule that puts focus on the people we raid with and the quality of raiding more than the amount we raid. We are a talented group of players who want to see all the game has to offer without raiding 5-7 days a week to do so. We all enjoy our lives outside the game and don't have to sacrifice anything from it to play here. If you enjoy playing with highly competitive, friendly people on a lighter schedule then this is the place for you.

Many of our happiest raiders are ones who have been in top-tier, 5+day, 100%-attendance hardcore guilds and have decided that getting a boss kill a little earlier isn't worth the cost to their lives. We all play the game because we find raiding fun, and it makes the time we spend even better if you can actually enjoy the people you raid with. However, we?re still very competitive and we all want to get high-rank kills as each tier comes out.

Here is the need-to-know info about <Addiction>

Progression: 16/16 HM Tier 5.1 12/12 4/13 HM Tier 5.2
Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10pm-2am EST
Loot: Loot council
Attendance: Full attendance required since it is a 3 day a week schedule
Progression: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Addiction

We are currently recruiting the following:

Tank: Closed
Healers: Holy Paladin, MW Monk, Resto Druid
Physical DPS: Only accepting awesome applicants
Caster DPS: Elem shaman, Shadow priest, warlock, Mage, Boomkin

Obviously high quality applicants will be considered and trialed.

If any and all of this interests you then you can contact me through real ID or in game whisper or head on over to the website and put in an application.

real ID contact: lilsean2648@aol.com

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!
Reply Quote
You could always raid 2-nights a week on A-52, I'd love to play with another lock particularly since you seem to specialize in destro.

Hello,

CD is one of the longest standing 2-night progression guilds. We're currently looking for a skilled healer, a plate tank and 2 diverse DPS one is ideally a hunter and the other is just a solid all player (all apps should be 500+ ilvl). Below you'll find the general info about us and who we are so if you're a skilled player interested in pushing the limits of what can be accomplished on 8-hours a week please fill out an application or contact any of us with questions.

Website: http://completelydifferent.enjin.com (where you should fill out an application if interested)

Server: Area 52 (Horde) (Formerly on Terenas-Horde)

Raid Times: Tues/Wed 8-12 EST

Contact Email: completelydifferentguild@gmail.com

Contact Battle Tags: Shaid#1203 and/or Aani#1241

Stream (to get a feel for our raids):www.twitch.tv/shaidyadvice

Past Progression: T14(US150 H:Will), T13 8/8H (US 180), T12 7/7H (US 120), Server First etc. For the last 2+ years CD has been one of the best (frequently the #1) 2-night raiding guilds in the US. Our heroic kills range from top 200 to top 50 US 10m rankings.

About Us:
Completely Different was designed with one goal in mind; to provide ex top players a place to still enjoy that level of play now that they are no longer able to dedicate dozens of hours a week to raiding. Over the years our guild has consisted of those retiring top raiders (Vigil, Death and Taxes, Cuties Only, Drama, Flavor Country, Vodka, Premonition, Enigma, etc.) whose lives are now filled with other commitments but find it frustrating to play at the level of most guilds that raid these types of hours. While raiding 8 hours a week, since 2008, we've constantly at the very upper echelon of guilds that raid these kinds of hours and have no plan to change that formula. In early 2013 we sadly made the decision to leave the server that some of us had been on since launch 8 years ago due to an inability to even buy the raid mats we needed to raid 2-nights a week and Blizzards continual refusal to address the issue of low population servers. We left Terenas for Area 52 where the population is much more lively but server firsts are still w/in reach for a 2-night guild.

About You:
If you're looking to join us you should know that we place equal emphasis on the skill level of our players and the character and personalities of our guildmates. We all enjoy the level of progression we're able to achieve on our light schedule but we're also interested in making sure that the reason we're all showing up each week is that we enjoy spending many hours in one another's company. In the years that we've all been playing MMOs we've noticed a steady decline in the quality of character expected and accepted of other players. Guilds these days seem to have no qualms picking up a recruit who is posting anonymously on the forums and clearly lacks the character to have sorted things out with their previous home before looking elsewhere. There used to be repercussions for actions like that and those kind of players couldn't just pay a few dollars to hide from their deeds or go somewhere that people didn't know them. We enjoy playing with the kind of people who did well in that era. The challenges that guildmates should feel proud of overcoming together aren't limited to the scripted pixels that we enjoy killing each week but also the very act of building and learning to work with a team and seeing that team through whatever challenges it faces along it's way. So if you're someone who raids only for progression and loot or who looks for a new guild at the first sign of a struggle in progression then please move along.

When looking at performance we are looking for two main qualities in our raiders; the ability to learn quickly and from available sources before we even pull a new encounter and then to make extremely few mistakes when actually pulling bosses. In order to succeed in an 8 hour raid week these qualities cannot be stressed enough. With our limited time spent in game each week we need to minimize the amount of time spent on the execution phase of learning a fight and this boils down to having players who can execute a pull perfectly after learning the basics of a fight on the first 5-10 pulls.

If you find you have any questions please contact either Shaidar (in game, on our forums, or at the listed email at the top) or any other member online in game.

Cheers,
-Shaidar, GM and RL of Completely Different.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Shaman
Cutest Lock EU
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
<DIFW> (Did it for Whitney) Is a horde raiding guild new to the Thrall server. Formed in 2008 on Malfurion. I am looking for players who want to raid semi hardcore 4-5 nights a week. We will have to start out as a 10 man at first but rest assured it will become a 25 man guild very fast.

I have been the leader of this guild for over 4 and a half years so I have plenty of experience in that department and I know how to create a successful guild. Do not be discouraged by the fact that it will be a "new" guild. I recently called it quits with this guild but came to the realization that this guild is my life in this game and I can't raid without it.

Current Progression.
ToT. 8/12 (10 man) 25 mans starting tues 4/23

Previous accomplishments in past and present expansions.
WOTLK- U.S 97 0 Light yogg. (Realm first)
U.S 92 Heroic Lich King. (Realm first)
Cataclysm- U.S 35 Heroic Nefarian (Realm First) . U.S 27 Heroic Al'akir (Realm First) U.S 34 Heroic Sinestra (Realm First) U.S 27 World 98 Heroic Rag. (Realm first) US 45 Heroic Madness.
Mists of Pandaria- U.S 86 Grand Empress Shek'zeer.

Recruitment is currently open for the following.

Hunter- 1
Warrior- 1-2 (Fury)
Rogue- 1
Death Knight- 1 (DPS)
Priest- 3-4 (1-2 Shadow) (1-2 Disc/Holy)
Paladin- 1-2 (1-2 Holy)
Warlock- 2
Monk- 2 (1 Mistweaver) (1 Windwalker) (1 brewmaster)
Shaman- 1-2 (1 Resto) (1 Ele)
Mage- 2
Druid- 3-4 (1-2 Moonkin) (1-2 Resto)

Raid times will be Sun-thurs 10pm-2:00am EST (not 100% official)
Alternate raids will be Fri-sat 10pm-whenever (optional)
All other guild related stuff will be discussed via realid.
Loot will be distributed via loot council based on performance/attendance/last loot received/biggest upgrade.

If you are interested in finding a new home please contact me via realid jaythekilla#1129. I will be looking for players interested in becoming officers or having other important roles in the guild other than just raiding. I am currently taking ALL classes/specs gear is not an issue LFR stuff will do just fine for now.

I intend on making this guild VERY active (pvp/random raids/alt stuff etc)
This is a perfect chance for anybody who is looking to reroll and play a new class.

I am very serious about this and believe me this guild will be the number 1 guild on thrall. I have intentions on turning this guild into one of the best guilds in the U.S like it previously was in cataclysm. Hope to hear from all of you looking for a new guild I am giving people the opportunity to find a new home.

Guild website. www.difwguild.com
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Rank 1 Warlock
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
If you would consider 25s and Alliance check us out, if not FREE bump and GL on your search.

Contingency is currently 5/13 Heroic ( 25M Raiding )

US 62 Rank Tier 14 ( Sha kill US 68 )
US 77 Rank Tier 13
US 179 Rank Tier 12

We raid Mon-Thurs 9-12EST

http://contingency-alex.enjin.com/
or
Officers
Materblaster NicholasStrauthers@gmail.com <-- Speak with me Directly.
Kalepal
Peaceocake
Arkwin
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
Server: Area 52
Server type: PVE
Faction: Horde
Time zone: EST
Progression 1/13H 10 man

What we're looking for:

Recruiting:(Very EXPERIENCED/VOCAL)
Paladin Prot
Warrior Prot
Monk Brewmaster

To be in our roster you must maintain high attendance (90%) any lower and you will not pass the trial phase. We try to keep a small roster so we need all our raiders and members to be here all the time ready to raid, 8pm to 12am EST. We understand there are events where a member cannot attend a raid family issues/emergency etc, please let an officer/GM know. However, being an Trial it is almost required to be here all the time.

Team Neon Raiders consists of a group of like-minded individuals who play their characters extremely well and like having a good time while raiding. There is a zero drama and the mood is always light and funny up until a boss pull where we all focus to get the kill and collect the shinies. we want members that will be part of our raiding,you will be given a chance to make yourself stand out and earn your raid spot. Understand that during progression we will do whatever is necessary to make the encounter we're learning as easy as possible.

If your interested in Team Neon please contact either aggroknaut/Heffney/muckfu/shawesome should you have any questions regarding this position or the guild.

Aggroknaut- Rageworks#1141
or u can add my real id jmr91@hotmail.ca
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
The pvp...well we cant help you there I'll be honest. But if your looking for a fun laid back guild with great progression and a light schedule we are it. AND we even off a paid transfer.

Check us out... 6/13 Heroic 3 Nights/Wk

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8568989343
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]