What am i doing wrong?

90 Draenei Paladin
Well as a point of reference I do take sneak peaks at how other ret-paly's are on stats. And am starting to think am doing something wrong. Do i have to much haste and not enough STR on my paly? Should I drop my haste from 25% to 20% and favor more STR? OR am i fine as is?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
There's no such thing as too much Haste... ever.

As for doing anything wrong.

You're below Expertise cap, but not by much.

Also, you should be gemming for Strength, and reforging for Haste.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Nothing is wrong with your gear, though lack of a full set bonus will hurt you somewhat.

What kind of stats are you looking at?

04/15/2013 03:21 PMPosted by Liquidrock
Also, you should be gemming for Strength

Nope.
Edited by Cayse on 4/15/2013 3:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I stand corrected.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I should qualify that.. before certain gear levels you do gem strength, but depending on your specific gear somewhere in the 480's gemming haste becomes better than gemming strength.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
...Your Feather - GIMME!! >_<

Anyway, yeah, haste all the way; there does not yet appear to be a point where haste nose-dives in value until closer to 50%, where we have the 1s global - and even then, the contribution to ability cooldown reduction should still be fairly strong.

Your should enchant strength on your gloves, though, as the enchant does not give you twice as much haste as you'd get strength; you get the exact same numerical value between the two, and haste is only superior if you can get 2haste:1strength.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
not bad, just your rotation could be off and sloppy. i do around 90 after CDS and about 180 with CDS going... course my weapon is !@#$ cause Blizard hates me... yes i'm calling you out blizzard.......
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]