Lost Prophecy Recruiting

90 Goblin Shaman
We are a chill guild that raids on the weekends, Saturdays 10AM SERVER TIME (We are open to different times if enough people want it). We just started and just hit 2/6 Mogu'Shan Vaults. We need tanks and healers to really progress further. Our main goal right now is to form our core raiding group. Experience and gear is preferred but not expected. Effort and gems/ enchants are however necessary.

As said above a healer and tanks are most needed but DPS are always accepted and we will always try to figure out a way to get people to raid.

http://lostprophecy.guildlaunch.com/
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Good luck recruiting guys! I remember you guys when I was in 'We Flask For Trash'

Nice to know you guys are still alive and kicking.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
My name is Dar and I approve this message.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Dar, I would probably get those horns checked out on top of your head. When I first noticed them, I wasn't all that concerned. A lot of people I know get SFHS (spontaneous forehead horn syndrome), but it usually clears up in a few weeks. However, I've noticed that they've stuck around for some time now, and they should have cleared up at this point.

I've got a horn guy, let me give you his number. I'm fairly certain there's a cream for your problem.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Horny Oo
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
At least he shaves his unibrow regularly..
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I'd love to take you up on the offer. However, last time I let some one mess about with them I ended up covered in glitter. NOT a good look on me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]