Rate the mog above you!

100 Blood Elf Priest
6/10

Kinda bland. All white transmogs are hard to pull off
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
8! I love that dress forever, and the shoulders are nice, but goodness are they overused.
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Priest
8/10 I love the colors, green is my favorite. I feel the gloves could use a change, and the belt just didnt match the robes.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
^that looks really different from the typical avatars. 9/10 for originality
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
6/10

Kinda bland. All white transmogs are hard to pull off

Awh that's the lowest score yet :l
Is it really that bad? should I make another?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
8/10, very classic. I like it!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
7/10 - Biased, I did not like that set, but I disliked a lot it less in the mauve color.

Sorry, helm disabled as I am not sure i like it. OK, there we go! Unfortunately, you cant see the troll..ogre-head (?) mace!
Edited by Sloe on 4/18/2013 8:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
7/10 I like the witchdoctor thing, but the shoulders seem....out there.... I really like that set though.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Pick me!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Pick me!

5/10, too colorful, and not matching that much colorful.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
4/10 Not a fan of the AQ set, too pointy and I hate the colours

Missing the white gloves/helm and a belt to finish off my set :(
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
7/10 get the gloves!! ;)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
classic cata, 8.5/10, I say that becuase even though it is a great t-mog. I don't think it requires a lot to make. for me it would cost 500g. Something more outgoing is better. -partially biased-
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
8/10, nice pvp set, must be fearsome in BGs. Cloak is often difficult to match to the rest of the set (mine is no exception to that) but the black works well with the overall red.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
@karasaki very nice the colors go well id change the cloak though looks a bit rough but overall 9/10
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Thanks for the tip on my pvp set. Know any good Blood-red cloaks that would go with it well? And 7/10 for you alasin, please get better gloves. Overall I like your set because of the simplicity. Yet taht helm is difficult to find.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Thanks for the tip on my pvp set. Know any good Blood-red cloaks that would go with it well? And 7/10 for you alasin, please get better gloves. Overall I like your set because of the simplicity. Yet taht helm is difficult to find.

I don't know if you can transmogrify them but the BoA Ancient Bloodmoon Cloak in guild rewards is very red.
Edited by Icepirate on 4/19/2013 5:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
8/10. Well done with the tabard. I usually avoid, and the torch...man I was stuck with that thing for...ever.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]