resto druid quick ?

90 Worgen Druid
Should i drp a little bit of mastery and hit the next breakpoint or just stay where i am
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You going to shoot for 5437 or 6652? Way i figure it at 5437 you are really only buffing every other WG without the T14 4pc. Now the 6652 if reachable makes every WG better but not sure if that is attainable. But mastery makes all heals better.

Still being a bit of a novice i'd say mastery plus T15 4pc as opposed to dumping a lot of stats into haste.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
yea i was wondering cause raid buffed i have 34k spellpower and 35%mastery
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Nothing wrong with dumping 750 gold and reforging and regemming and trying it out. My logic is just a numbers thing but actual play and numbers don't always match.

Once i get caught up with this character i am going to try going mastery/crit as i think it will work out well. That and the fact that i like to try out different things.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
true i might try for the 6k haste mark
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Edit: forums posted a reply meant for another topic.

I got nothing to add on this topic -- I'm nowhere near 2nd breakpoint.
Edited by Kerranggaroo on 4/17/2013 8:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]