Latent Kor'Kron gear.

90 Undead Death Knight
Anybody else kind of annoyed that when it comes down to it, the look of it is the same one that costs us less than a gold to buy from a vendor?

I am sure it's just datamined info right now, but we should get a different set. Of some kind.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
It's different than the set you buy @ Ebon Hold. It is actually the farm-able re-color set below which is free (only costs time), but now includes matching boots which is an excellent move imo. Now all we need is boots for the tier 10 set you're sporting and we're good.

http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=960
Edited by Darkhalø on 4/17/2013 1:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Well, the other sets are vanilla dungeon sets recolored. So no, I don't think DK's deserve a whole new set, when the other classes just get a recolored old set as well.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
It's also possible that they are just placeholders too.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
I like my boots, I think they match well, especially from behind. :P But it'd be nice to get a match, yeah.

Placeholders are possible, but I didn't notice a recolour. Maybe I should look again.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Actually, looking at it, yes, it looks like the Naxx recolour. Gold and blue, not grey and blue.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Id be very happy if they would just finish Our Tier 2 set.

I love that helmet. Id be very happy to see a full Frostforged set.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Well, the other sets are vanilla dungeon sets recolored. So no, I don't think DK's deserve a whole new set, when the other classes just get a recolored old set as well.

They aren't recolors, those are the Dungeon Tier 2 sets.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]