Funniest thing you've seen in game...

90 Night Elf Druid
What was it.

Mine was putting a pony keg on a raid and watch my guild down the boss while their characters were wasted
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Myself hitting the wrong button accidentaly and falling off of the platform during the Elegon encounter >.>
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
a person with the title admiral and the name ackbar. and he no less yelled its a trap by the jp vendor. i laughed for about 30 minutes over that.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Funniest thing to me is the glitch that after someone dies in combat their body is still capable of moving....so you have a corpse sliding around on the ground chasing you around.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Gonna date myself a bit..

Still the funniest thing I ever saw in game was in Sunken Temple. We running a lower level guild member through, but this was back when it was still a level 50 dungeon(iirc). After we killed Prophet, we go into the first chamber with the drakes that has the small hole in the center(now covered in current form of the dungeon). One of our party had to go AFK, so he put himself on follow for the tank. Well, we aggro'd the drakes. So suddenly one of the drakes turns to the afk guy's character and swats him up into the air...and right into the hole where he fell to his death.

We were laughing so hard over vent that we also TPK'd right there. When he got back, he was bewildered and we were still laughing.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
when people had bots in old orgimmar and were able to somehow float and die and spell out something.

and of recent days. the arguments in lfr are funny in their own rights
Reply Quote
Myself doing Elegon on a warrior.

Oh noes! Floor despawning!

/Charge at one of the pylons to get off faster! I'll just charge to it and walk onto the platform.

Owait they hurt when you touch them don't th--- /die.

Even better than that, was another Elegon run (Yeah this happens a lot), where my FPS was so horrible (In 5.1 I was getting like 20 FPS, in 5.2 it's like 3) I couldn't even tell where I was facing. Naturally, I started walking away from the constellation as best I could tell, and the floor despawns right before I make it.

The thoughts of living with the fact that I died in LFR to something that simple were beginning to haunt me, until a priest Leap of Faithed me as I was falling down the elevator.

That was hilarious, I've never seen someone LoF that quickly (Most people don't even have it on their bars).
Reply Quote
For me it was when I was in an AV in Cataclysm, and I had specced into Mirrored Blades. I was sitting on top of General Stormpike, since I had gotten stuck in Dun Baldar, and the Horde was standing just outside of aggro range of Van. Then, a shaman Flame Shocked me, so I activated Deterrence to bounce his lava burst right back at him (which is what Mirrored Blades does for the uninformed). But, before that could happen, a DK tried to Death Grip me. I say 'tried' because Deterrence ended up reflecting it back at him and dragging him to me, and in turn, aggroing General Stormpike who proceeded to cave in the DKs face. I was pretty much laughing myself into a coma by that point.
Reply Quote
For me it was when I was in an AV in Cataclysm, and I had specced into Mirrored Blades. I was sitting on top of General Stormpike, since I had gotten stuck in Dun Baldar, and the Horde was standing just outside of aggro range of Van. Then, a shaman Flame Shocked me, so I activated Deterrence to bounce his lava burst right back at him (which is what Mirrored Blades does for the uninformed). But, before that could happen, a DK tried to Death Grip me. I say 'tried' because Deterrence ended up reflecting it back at him and dragging him to me, and in turn, aggroing General Stormpike who proceeded to cave in the DKs face. I was pretty much laughing myself into a coma by that point.

Pro.
Reply Quote
39 Goblin Warlock
I see funny things on a daily basis both intentional and accidental with my friends. It's hard to pick just one!

One that sticks in mind was someone put down a demonic gateway in LFR. I think it was Nightmare of Shek'zeer and my friend clicked it not realizing someone put the other half behind the boss. I just see him go flying across the room and one shot by the boss. I was dying and nearly pee'd myself, he was dying. It was so hilarious. We always joke about doing "derp" things, that one was his and it was great. Thinking about him flying in the air to his doom even now is making me giggle.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
My friend and I were questing in Azshara during Bc and decided to play around on the cliffs
overlooking the ocean. We found that you would fall over the side even when you stood back aways, you would start to slide.

We then decided to stop there and eat some lunch so both of us went AFK.
I had my lunch back at my desk and was messing around and saw a lvl 70 paladin
comming towards us. I was on my lvl 48 hunter and moved away from my AFK friend.
Seeing me move, he chased me over a hill. I stopped just before the edge of the cliff....
...he didnt.

He went running right by me and went over the side to his death.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
We were in heroic Mechanar.

We had a pro shammy in the group with us. He his showing off his cool new toy that could turn a mob into a chicken. He polymorphed a giant 20 foot tall elite robot into a six inch tall chicken.

We all agreed it was an awesome toy. While bragging about it, he walked up to the chicken for a closer look. Imagine our surprise when the leet shammy got one-shot by a tiny little chicken. Apparently, it polymorphed it's appearance, not it's abilities.

We laughed for 15 minutes.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Actually happened the first time I ran ToT LFR.

First Boss, I was trying to use Evocation to get the buff early. I have Counterspell right next to in. So, instead of using Evocation, I Silenced the boss.

At least I wasn't kicked.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
I was taking the tram on my hunter, I had Track Humanoid on and was looking at my minimap for no reason when I see a dot on the map while I'm riding the tram.

I jump off, run back up and head to where I saw the dot and I see a male human lying on the ground with a nelf girl dancing over his body...... they were both naked and most likely cybing. O_O

LOL

(edit) okay this is probably NOTHING compared to Moonguard server. But come on.... this was back in Vanilla WoW where Blizzard was actually strict and banned players for ERPing! It was funny for the time :)
Edited by Itsi on 4/18/2013 4:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I saw a glitch when I was taking a friend on my Mechano-hog. The passenger seat didn't animate correctly and somehow my friend's body was positioned so his head was dragging on the ground beside me. I was laughing my butt off in skype.
Reply Quote
64 Tauren Death Knight
punting someone all the way from LM to GM.

hil-ARIOUS!! xD
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
When I first got Typhoon on my druid; sneaky kitty out to the middle of the bridge in EOTS then pop Moonkin and Typhoon. EVERYBODY flew off the bridge (well, Horde). I will never forget it!

I know, I am easily amused :p
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Gnomes exploding on that one quest.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Goblin Rocket Boot Racial vs Druid/Shaman knockbacks on bridges/cliffs.

"Haha! Enjoy the trip down!"

"Haha! Enjoy my knives in your face!"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]