Bubble, out of combat, Invisibility Potion. Used to be so fun in BG's.
I used to have a lvl 29 twinked warrior with a bunch of invis potions. It was pretty fun Being a rogue warrior.
1. I just use staff because I'm a priest.
2. It's somewhat preference, although I would say that many comps favor Mindbender, because I'm a priest.
3. Again, another preference choice. I enjoy an additional cooldown that isn't unforgiving as pain sup, because I'm a priest.
1. I just use staff because I have benediction. I haven't really researched which is actually better. I prefer large amounts of spirit, so I would probably end up using staff anyways.
2. It's somewhat preference, although I would say that many comps favor Mindbender. Orb/Dance/Bender is REALLY hard to stop. I also hate the RNG on FDCL.
3. Again, another preference choice. I enjoy an additional cooldown that isn't unforgiving as pain sup. Disc is a lot like clockwork, we're very global starved, 20% haste makes a big difference on us compared to most classes. Still hate RNG.
You are a priest after all.
@1 Does staff give more spirit? I do prefer spirit as well, didn't even realize. I'll take a look.
@2 The only reason I'm running FDCL is cause I've heard the math proves if you get at minimum 1 FDCL proc/min it saves more spirit than the mindbender cooldown gives. I also hate the fact mindbender can be CC'd relatively easily. I do like the idea of more dmg output, though. Would you take mindbender for thug/jungle?
@3 I am hesitant to use PS at times and the bubble isn't really a life saver the majority of the time, I'll try power infusion out.
INC LVL 90 GUYS
GONNA SPEC ROP AND OWN THOSE RBGS YEAH
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.