PvP Thread of Friendship and Love #27

90 Orc Shaman
Bubble, out of combat, Invisibility Potion. Used to be so fun in BG's.

I used to have a lvl 29 twinked warrior with a bunch of invis potions. It was pretty fun Being a rogue warrior.
100 Night Elf Rogue
just vanish u noob

BUT SHURIKEN TOSS!!111!!
90 Orc Shaman
04/18/2013 12:57 PMPosted by Kirama
just vanish u noob

BUT SHURIKEN TOSS!!111!!

I'd toss your suriken.
100 Night Elf Rogue
I'd toss your suriken.

Sec, currently building a !@#$ty fence out of all those shurikens I spammed.
Edited by Kirama on 4/18/2013 1:17 PM PDT
90 Undead Priest
he did say suriken.
breaking news:

goonhah 81->82

its a miracle
@mr. conspiracy

i have some questions for you

1-is staff better than main/off for disc? cuz i see a lot off discs using 2hander but i thought main/off was better cuz off enchant

2-why do you use mindbender over FDCL? is it for helping burst as rmp? as other comps would you still use mindbender over FDCL? why/why not

3-is power infusion the best in that tier or is it situational/varies on comp? i like divine insight but it might just be cause i don't feel like managing another cd

thx
90 Undead Priest
1. I just use staff because I have benediction. I haven't really researched which is actually better. I prefer large amounts of spirit, so I would probably end up using staff anyways.

2. It's somewhat preference, although I would say that many comps favor Mindbender. Orb/Dance/Bender is REALLY hard to stop. I also hate the RNG on FDCL.

3. Again, another preference choice. I enjoy an additional cooldown that isn't unforgiving as pain sup. Disc is a lot like clockwork, we're very global starved, 20% haste makes a big difference on us compared to most classes. Still hate RNG.
90 Orc Shaman
1. I just use staff because I'm a priest.

2. It's somewhat preference, although I would say that many comps favor Mindbender, because I'm a priest.

3. Again, another preference choice. I enjoy an additional cooldown that isn't unforgiving as pain sup, because I'm a priest.

fix'd

You are a priest after all.
1. I just use staff because I have benediction. I haven't really researched which is actually better. I prefer large amounts of spirit, so I would probably end up using staff anyways.

2. It's somewhat preference, although I would say that many comps favor Mindbender. Orb/Dance/Bender is REALLY hard to stop. I also hate the RNG on FDCL.

3. Again, another preference choice. I enjoy an additional cooldown that isn't unforgiving as pain sup. Disc is a lot like clockwork, we're very global starved, 20% haste makes a big difference on us compared to most classes. Still hate RNG.

@1 Does staff give more spirit? I do prefer spirit as well, didn't even realize. I'll take a look.
@2 The only reason I'm running FDCL is cause I've heard the math proves if you get at minimum 1 FDCL proc/min it saves more spirit than the mindbender cooldown gives. I also hate the fact mindbender can be CC'd relatively easily. I do like the idea of more dmg output, though. Would you take mindbender for thug/jungle?
@3 I am hesitant to use PS at times and the bubble isn't really a life saver the majority of the time, I'll try power infusion out.

thx btw

edit: staff gives ~350 more spirit, damnit
Edited by Celestials on 4/18/2013 5:16 PM PDT
90 Undead Priest
You are a priest after all.

nonnono

Xyril is the Priest of the team. I'm the expensive hooker.

@1 Does staff give more spirit? I do prefer spirit as well, didn't even realize. I'll take a look.
@2 The only reason I'm running FDCL is cause I've heard the math proves if you get at minimum 1 FDCL proc/min it saves more spirit than the mindbender cooldown gives. I also hate the fact mindbender can be CC'd relatively easily. I do like the idea of more dmg output, though. Would you take mindbender for thug/jungle?
@3 I am hesitant to use PS at times and the bubble isn't really a life saver the majority of the time, I'll try power infusion out.

thx btw

1. yea
2. Shadowfiend is just as easily CCed. Mindbender makes our mana tool much less unforgiving.

Mindbender is good for both Thug and Jungle for: Dance/BW/Bender Combo and BW/Bender/TF combo respectively. I would also put NV in the Jungle Cleave portion, but I don't think Ferals run it anymore.
3. Yeah, I'm very conservative with cooldowns for the most part. Only really have panics when we fight PHD and Thugcleave. DI doesn't save mana, PI does.

np i like tawking bout priuses.
Edited by Conslol on 4/18/2013 5:28 PM PDT
100 Night Elf Rogue
Bout to be lvl 83 boi

HELL HAS FROZEN. OMG WE'RE DOOMED.
90 Human Paladin
deleted my hate post q q
I thought jungle cleave was hunter/feral/disc?

o and is it just me or do you have trouble healing spread dmg too? whenever i see a shadowcleave/lsd2 i cry a little inside cuz I'm oom first 5 mins
INC LVL 90 GUYS

GONNA SPEC ROP AND OWN THOSE RBGS YEAH

r u implying a WW monk has ever stepped foot into an rbg

cuz u c reading the forums has provided me with the information that WW is a useless rbg class
90 Troll Mage
yo anyone use OBS? does it allow me to stream higher FPS/quality than xsplit.

i can't test it atm

EDIT: maybe i can with some other games i have installed.
Edited by Xiun on 4/18/2013 5:26 PM PDT
90 Human Paladin
yo anyone use OBS? does it allow me to stream higher FPS/quality than xsplit.

it's a better program overall than xsplit by far
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]