PvP Thread of Friendship and Love #27

90 Undead Priest
I thought jungle cleave was hunter/feral/disc?

o and is it just me or do you have trouble healing spread dmg too? whenever i see a shadowcleave/lsd2 i cry a little inside cuz I'm oom first 5 mins

Affliction and Unholy counter Disc pretty hard. The Divine Aegis change only hurt us more in that regard. Divine Star will be your saving grace vs. Unholy and communicate with your partners during Affliction comps that if you get behind they have to play more defensively.

If my team plays too aggressively we all slowly rot until we're all 10% and I'm oom while barely keeping the team alive.

And yeah, I got my comps mixed up lol.

Replacing Dance with BW.
is divine star an important spell to use? i use it but only as a filler when I'm trying not to cast in assuming I'm not using it to its potential?

as far as shadowcleave goes if it's an hpal i usually tell my team to destroy the hpal asap cuz we won't live for long cuz they rot me, but they don't listen. should i tell them to drop the hpal on his head or

edit: mb for turning this into a cons give me priest tips por favor thread
Edited by Celestials on 4/18/2013 5:32 PM PDT
90 Undead Priest
Divine Star should be used on cooldown if you're taking damage of any kind. Don't waste time aiming it if it's more important to catch-up, it's an expensive powerful self heal. Vs. DKs when you can hardly cast, the value of spamming it on cooldown increases vastly.

Shadowcleave can lose multiple ways. Opening the Paladin and getting cross CC is the best opener, but the DK and Paladin are both the best kill targets. Tunneling the Paladin is ineffective, and don't be afraid to admit a bad opener and recover your pressure quickly.

I've gotten mixed response about tunneling the Warlock, good ones stagger their defensive CDs and have 3 trinkets over the course of 2 minutes.

Swapping is crucial on many Feral/Rogue comps.
90 Night Elf Rogue
ILL SAVE YOU

TAKING OFF YOUR CLOTHES AND CHASING ME IS NOT SAVING.
i wish i had a good computer

i hate you all

i wasted $600 on this computer thinking it would be good cuz i had no idea about building a computer

fml

i run 30-50 fps with just a browser and wow open windowed mode low everything but ultra view distance and particle density

Divine Star should be used on cooldown if you're taking damage of any kind. Don't waste time aiming it if it's more important to catch-up, it's an expensive powerful self heal. Vs. DKs when you can hardly cast, the value of spamming it on cooldown increases vastly.

Shadowcleave can lose multiple ways. Opening the Paladin and getting cross CC is the best opener, but the DK and Paladin are both the best kill targets. Tunneling the Paladin is ineffective, and don't be afraid to admit a bad opener and recover your pressure quickly.

I've gotten mixed response about tunneling the Warlock, good ones stagger their defensive CDs and have 3 trinkets over the course of 2 minutes.

Swapping is crucial on many Feral/Rogue comps.

ok thx for the divine star tip, yeah that's what i meant, just forcing bubble in the opener or get trink/wall and swap off to dk, ofc while getting cc off and yeah recovering from a bad opener we sometimes struggle

thx thx u da best cons.
90 Undead Priest
Divine star is inexpensive*.

english is hard

np qt.
90 Night Elf Rogue
I WAS CLOTHED

NO, YOU WERE NOT.

i wasted $600 on this computer thinking it would be good cuz i had no idea about building a computer

!@#$, if you don't want it, I'll take it...

Love running on my !@#$tier fps.
Edited by Kirama on 4/18/2013 5:52 PM PDT
90 Undead Priest
I was going to give you a new computer.

but i 8 it.
90 Night Elf Rogue
I was going to give you a new computer.

but i 8 it.

How's that digestion coming along?

I mean, boxers count..

kicking them off as you're running...
Edited by Kirama on 4/18/2013 5:57 PM PDT
i need a helm transmit

and is there any way to change my face ingame god damn why are there black crusty lines on my face i didn't even notice it when i faction changed
90 Undead Rogue
Hi
90 Undead Priest
hay bb.

u get dat lingerie i sent u
90 Night Elf Rogue
Hi

Get this Ret plz, he's trying to do stuff.
90 Undead Rogue
No you probably sent it to some dude named chiffley on shandris
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]