Slow market

90 Goblin Rogue
As of the last two weeks I noticed the market is a bit slow. AH is moving at lower pace and I was wondering is it's due to people leaving in flocks.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
I haven't really noticed the market slowing down at all. For the things I regularly sell, prices have been substantially higher than usual and my items have actually sold somewhat faster than normal.
Reply Quote
92 Worgen Druid
A lot of the server left not that long ago. Stormscale is now one of the lowest populated servers; especially for Alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
A lot of the server left not that long ago. Stormscale is now one of the lowest populated servers; especially for Alliance.

False. Still considered medium population. Alliance hasnt been "alive" for a long time.

http://wow.realmpop.com/us-stormscale.html

You will know a low pop/dead realm when you walk into a major city and there isnt anyone there.
Edited by Irial on 5/7/2013 10:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]