(A) Eternal Vigilance is Recruiting

Recruiting players of all levels, classes, roles and gaming experience. We have a website, vent, guild vault, and free repairs. We are looking for quality people to become future officers to help lead the guild and mentor players. The guild's current focus is leveling and getting together for 5 man runs. We hope to expand in the future for raids and pvp.

Please Contact Coquina, Madiera, Borbuhn, or I for further information or use the guild forums at our website http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=353516&TabID=2959638.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Guild is leveling on up. If you're tired of being excluded based on your level or gear score this is the guild for you.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Monk
Helpful guild, nice place to level and hangout.
Reply Quote
44 Human Warrior
I've had a great experience leveling in this guild.
Reply Quote
52 Night Elf Druid
This guild is drama free and full of friendly and helpful people. I would check out the website and look at the progress.
Reply Quote
53 Worgen Druid
Great guild with helpful and friendly members. Doing heroics, scenarios, 5 man runs nightly. Building for future 10 man raids and pvp events.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
So would you have room for a healer that is getting geared? i'm only 480 now but i'm working on that now.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
We would love to have a healer, especially a priest. Gear is not an issue and neither is level. We are looking for people to fill out our raid team, which will raid on Friday and Saturday Nights 7pm server starting. Currently we are level 25 and have 124 members in the guild. So please contact a member or myself for an invite.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)