[A] Vindictive is recruiting! 1/13H ToT

100 Human Priest
We are a 10M (Obviously Alliance) Guild currently recruiting! Tuesday/Wednesday 11 PM Server - 2 AM Server (12/12, 1/13H Throne of Thunder).You can apply via Vindictivesenjin.shivtr.com or whisper Eraelin, Kaleesii, Withoutmana, or Amorenn for more information. If anyone listed above is unavailable to speak with you can add me via Battletag Khariaa#1678 -- Please be sure to list in the adding battletag message as to who your toon is.

Also allowing Open Recruitment for Casuals / Subs for the team, In which Casuals do not need to apply to the guild unless you are wanting to sub in for the team, please state this when applying to the guild.

Currently wanting to recruit for a 2nd raid team, Need basically everything, Monday and Wednesday 8-10:30 ST (open for change on time) We'd like to see whom is interested, you can whisper me or add me via battletag (listed above) You can also apply but please list its for the second raid team.

Thanks!
Eraelin
Edited by Eraelin on 6/7/2013 12:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Bump! :3 Still need a healer or DPS! Downing Lei Shen Monday and plan to start Heroic progression Tuesday!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
I saw Eraelin in alliance trade chat last night, she didn't even say hey to me. Not sure if this is a guild I'd want to join now...
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
aww =/ I wasn't sure if it was you or not QQ Plus you broke my heart remember?

Bump, Still in need of a Healer or DPS for our core team 12/12 Regular ToT, Prefer a caster though, melee are fine.

If apped by Tuesday before 11pm ST Tuesday, We will be trying out our final pick of applicants then.
Edited by Eraelin on 5/13/2013 1:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Keep up the good work Eraelin!
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Booom. Heroic Jin. down!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
if you still need a dps, im looking mdps, frost dk
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
/sigh, Still looking for a good DPS or Healer asap.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
bump, ffs =/
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Eraelin is the hottest priest on the server by far.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Are we talking....real life...or....my smexy priest toon that I took a whole 10 minutes to make and my other toons look like too? :D :D :D I miss you krippz </3
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Bump, Found a healer, Now recruiting Casuals and Subs (No need to app to be a casual)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Are we talking....real life...or....my smexy priest toon that I took a whole 10 minutes to make and my other toons look like too? :D :D :D I miss you krippz </3

You know I meant irl =p. Miss you too <3
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Aww, a Troll Warlock is hitting on me. How sweet. Now /shoo :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]