Critique me

90 Human Paladin
Sooo I'm looking for some helpful advice here. I do not have any WoLs at the moment. Running LFR and 10man HoF currently simply because that is where the guild is at. Rotation is standard inq tv5 how exo cs j tv3 and using CLCret to track. I do have tier 14 4pc, but not using as this setup gives me more haste. In a trinket conundrum as well with: [url]http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/94508[/url] [url]http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/95757[/url] [url]http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/95654[/url]

My current stat prioritization is haste>mastery>crit

[url]http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dragonblight/Bigfah/advanced[/url]

Any and all suggestions will be taken, I'm very opened minded. Thank you for your time and effort.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
As far as trinkets are concerned, I would roll with Prim and Spark
rPPM trinkets can feel odd, but with proper tracking they are pretty solid.

Brutal Talisman isn't bad, but the 75s ICD and 15sec duration isn't that great for a STR proc with a ton of static expertise. I'm not positive if it is better than Prim or not in your case, I would download simcraft and find out.
I believe the Talisman was a minor upgrade over Final Orders for me.

As far as your gear goes, your expertise/hit gem should be Fierce Vermillion Onyx ( I think that's the 80str 160 haste orange gem? )
Should use haste boot enchant, must have if you generally run with PoJ

Crit cloak enchant, opposed to hit, should be a minor dps increase.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
First off thanks for your information and input!

So drop the Brutal Talisman which isn't as good as the Spark or Prim ? I do have the 489 Final Orders Trinket as well. I'm running sim and rawr right now.

I would I track RPPM and what addon would do so ? Would CLCRet ?

Can anyone confirm or deny that until a higher weapon ilvl that crit is better then mastery ?
Edited by Bigfah on 4/5/2013 5:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
You're below hit cap by half a percent, which is a pretty huge gap. As Carbuncle already mentioned, haste on boots when using PoJ; anything else that tier, and Pandaren's Step is better. Hit cap should be easy to forge to (especially with blue sockets being matched) without having to resort to enchanting it.

Personally, I would recommend the 4pT14 - that 10% boost to Seal and Judgment damage may not seem like a lot, but it really adds up and benefits from Inquisition. Starting to hear conflicting reports that breaking for higher item level gear is a DPS gain, but first report I heard of was a severe damage loss; probably gonna depend largely on what is being replaced, what's being placed in new, and, like the rest of our damage, a lot of other factors.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump and thanks
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
For one a massive dps gain would be to take Sanctified Wrath instead of Holy Avenger. Ret does not have holy power problems anymore thus Holy Avenger would be best for pvp as it could be used for both offensive and defensive capabilities. Your tier 4 choice is the weakest by a long shot Purity or Clemancy would be better just for more raid cds. Also something about your reforges personally i don't reforge out of mastery because its a large part of my damage but some do.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Thanks for all the feedback!! It's much appreciated!

Considering making the new old BS weapons... Guessing axe is best due to the haste and mastery.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Axe probably is the better one if you don't need the stats off the sword. Best recommendation, though, is to either a) craft the weapon you want most for transmog, or; b) hold your Lightning Steel until you have thirty, then start trying to sell a 502. Odds are that you should be able to get a weapon out of LFR before you get the steel to craft a 502.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Axe probably is the better one if you don't need the stats off the sword. Best recommendation, though, is to either a) craft the weapon you want most for transmog, or; b) hold your Lightning Steel until you have thirty, then start trying to sell a 502. Odds are that you should be able to get a weapon out of LFR before you get the steel to craft a 502.

Thanks! I'll keep that in mind! Everything which has been said has been very helpful.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]