MPPM: Son of Animus

(Locked)

100 Tauren Druid
04/06/2013 08:44 AMPosted by Alphadruid
Now that the next wing of LFR Throne of Thunder is open and players have the chance to down Dark Animus,

Because before LFR opened up players didn't...

But it is more available to a wider range of players in LFR; hence why it is featured now.
I think he looks like a bionic jelly donut, so I named mine Jammy.
90 Orc Warlock
Got mine the first kill of Animus our guild did. Fun pet, love to use a Magical Pet Biscuit on him and run around Shrine screaming, "IT FOLLOWED ME FROM THRONE OF THUNDER."
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Tell us if you've received one

Crithto is quite funny.
90 Night Elf Hunter
Now that the next wing of LFR Throne of Thunder is open and players have the chance to down Dark Animus, we thought featuring the Son of Animus pet this week would be fun. Tell us if you've received one, and how well the little guy does in your Pet Battles!

I got one on my 1st try, on released date too :P Haven't have a chance to try it in Battle pet though
90 Undead Warrior
Wouldn't know. I won it, and sold it for 25k immediately :P
91 Orc Hunter
The series premier of "Pets That Few People Have But We Will Discuss Anyway"... Next time I hope I can relate to anything said about the feature pet.
100 Tauren Shaman
Guy guys guys -.-, think outside the box. A team is three pets. Put Dazzling Dance in the team and this guy will be way to powerful. It will be fun trust me.

325P/325 speed with dance.
Batter-Touch of Animus-Extra Plating.
Meet the new OP pet lol

That was my thought exactly, levelled a fox just for that reason, he does pretty well with the extra 25% speed. Using a Kun-Lai runt as my 3rd right now, but thinking of using lil rag, or something like the celestial for tanking.
90 Pandaren Shaman
We Downed all the raid the day it came out in raid finder. (no big deal right) but my friend got one of the pets and he sold it 30k Gold! (It is possible to get it in raid finder).
100 Tauren Druid
The series premier of "Pets That Few People Have But We Will Discuss Anyway"... Next time I hope I can relate to anything said about the feature pet.

I'm sure many people didn't know it existed, so its giving them something to shoot for. And they will hopefully be luckier with ToT raid pets than I have been. :)
90 Draenei Shaman
I used a bonus roll hoping to get one and got an awesome piece of gear instead. My reaction was damn..not yeah! Is there something wrong with me?
100 Pandaren Priest
I used a bonus roll hoping to get one and got an awesome piece of gear instead. My reaction was damn..not yeah! Is there something wrong with me?

You're not alone.
100 Night Elf Druid
Considering how marginal raid gear progression often is I've always found a single piece something difficult to get excited about for the longest time. Between one piece of gear that will very slightly boost my dps after I first enchant, gem, and reforge it and a novel fun item you know which I'd be more pleased to get.
100 Night Elf Druid
This lil guy has been faring pretty well in P-PvP. Quickly put together a team for him with a S/S Rapana Whelk and S/S Nether Faerie Dragon and have won quite a bit. With iron plating and a big heal with Moonlight up he's even been going toe to toe with some elementals which was a surprise.
82 Troll Priest
has anyone figured out if you can farm LFR for the pet yet?
90 Orc Death Knight
I sold him and netted a nice profit, I don't care much for pet battles.
90 Undead Rogue
Crithto new pets are way too good compared to older pets. This one heals for the amount it deals in damage, so it makes him bit too strong if you can't afford to swap every time he does touch of animus.

I battled it, it's a really strong pet. Does a touch, than proceeds to hit for roughly 400 - 600 attacks and healing self for 400 - 600. That's very good, but feels unfair compared to all the older pets that just can't compete.

Personally I can't get this pet on my 90... dont have the gear required to raid. :(
Edited by Kenpo on 4/7/2013 8:37 PM PDT
Savras. I've been doing lfr for a while but I still haven't gotten the pet. Of course I don't even know if it's farmable and I may simply be wasting my time :p but I'll keep trying!
90 Night Elf Monk
There is on Son of animus on my server AHed for 300,000g
lawl
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]