New Anime Season Starts in Japan

100 Draenei Paladin
Flowers of Evil was slow at first, but is wickedly funny. Amazing how something so mundane is so amusing.
Reply Quote
I actually like the weird, simple, rotoscoped look to Aku no hana.. kind of refreshing.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Valvrave is being... curious. It's like a mash-up of Code Geass and a satirical take on Guilty Crown, which was already a deconstruction of series like Evangelion (which reminds me, Evangelion 3.0 was a trip).

I guess it has yet to fail at being entertaining, though.

All hail the the new independent country of Space High School as it freefalls through space!
Edited by Verelyse on 5/4/2013 2:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Valvrave is being... curious. It's like a mash-up of Code Geass and a satirical take on Guilty Crown, which was already a deconstruction of series like Evangelion (which reminds me, Evangelion 3.0 was a trip).

I guess it has yet to fail at being entertaining, though.

All hail the the new independent country of Space High School as it freefalls through space!

I loved the look on the spy's face

you can see it just floating through his mind

"This B$#ch, just screwed up my entire plan. WTH?!"
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Flowers of Evil was slow at first, but is wickedly funny. Amazing how something so mundane is so amusing.

Read the manga, shocking and beautiful.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
If I watch Aku no Hana I'll wait for the BD edition; they're touching up the rotoscoping dramatically. I might not in any case though; it's the kind of story I'm more likely to read rather than watch.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
A 3rd Rozen Maiden season is already confirmed. Just waitin for the first ep to come out :D
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
A 3rd Rozen Maiden season is already confirmed. Just waitin for the first ep to come out :D

I'm dubious.

I heard it's going to follow the second manga series which does weird !@#$ with parallel universes. I really liked the first season of Rozen Maiden, but I'm not entirely sold on this.

Monogatari 2nd Season though, sign me up! =D

Chu2 is getting another season too.
Edited by Verelyse on 5/9/2013 7:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
05/09/2013 07:49 PMPosted by Verelyse

I'm dubious.

I heard it's going to follow the second manga series which does weird !@#$ with parallel universes. I really liked the first season of Rozen Maiden, but I'm not entirely sold on this.

the 2nd Manga series actually dose connect to the original and eventually goes back to it. The parallel universe story was kind of a transition/re-introduction of things for when they changed publishers. New Magazine = New Audience being dropped in the middle of the story. It shifts back to where the original left off after a bit and moves forward from there.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
05/10/2013 03:49 AMPosted by Drakmor

I'm dubious.

the 2nd Manga series actually dose connect to the original and eventually goes back to it. The parallel universe story was kind of a transition/re-introduction of things for when they changed publishers. New Magazine = New Audience being dropped in the middle of the story. It shifts back to where the original left off after a bit and moves forward from there.

Ah, that's alright then. :)

I'd only read the first few chapters, I didn't know they took it in that direction. Sweet.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
05/09/2013 07:49 PMPosted by Verelyse

I'm dubious.

If its starts where the 2nd left off at. Im pretty sure that Kirakishou (however its spelled) that resides in the N-field will be a major foe for the rozen dolls as was Barasuishou was during the 2nd season.
Edited by Fatalframe on 5/10/2013 12:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Valvrave is definitely getting better. I love Saki

"Are you willing to give up your humanity"

"I want to be famous, so yes"

and thus the Facebook powered Mecha was born

and then she steals Haruto's body and goes on a joy ride seducing the ladies.

looks like there are 6 units in total so 4 more vampire pilots to come.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
Req
Can't believe Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet isn't on this list. I've been watching that show for a while and all I can say is it's pretty awesome. Not as awesome as Attack on Titan but still.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Can't believe Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet isn't on this list. I've been watching that show for a while and all I can say is it's pretty awesome. Not as awesome as Attack on Titan but still.

Yeah, Gargantia had a really good episode this week.

Someday Gen Urobuchi is going to make a disappointing anime, but it's not today.

I'm a little scared though. There's a reason he's called The Urobutcher. >_>
Edited by Verelyse on 5/20/2013 3:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
[Inner-Voice speaking for DawnSnow]

Our family like to Buy & watch Anime, (there nothing good on TV we want to View.)

the most reason DVD Shows we watch was...

'A Ceatain Magical Index'.
'A Ceatain Scientific Railgun'.

now were waiting for the DVDs on 'Magical Index II'. (Plus the OVA too!)

and the Next Release of 'Railgun II' (on DVD).

For family viewing anime we've been going with shows like Cyber Coil, Bunny Drop, Chihayafuru and Fractale. Enjoyed by everyone from my 65 year old mother down to the nieces and nephew.
Mom loves Chihaya, she just loves the idea of the game itself and she thinks it teaches a lot of good moral values that the kids aren't getting from regular TV.
Edited by Drakmor on 5/21/2013 11:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]