Anything to "old" archeology?

90 Human Death Knight
Long ago I remember Blizzard saying they were trying to fix getting so many sites that you have already solved everything for. They implemented a system then said, "Well, not working like it was intended to." And left it at that. I still have been farming for my vial of sands (gotten 6 canopic jars out of I can't remember how many hours already). I am also still farming some other things. I realize the content is "out of date" but there are still so many people out there who want some of the other things and think it's a crap out to just shove it to the side. Maybe up the drop rates on the rare items from older areas (mounts, weapons, *cough*vialofsands*cough*) instead of just tossing it aside like an old doll.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I do archaeology in Pandaria and just turn in my finds there for Tol'vir fragments.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Yeah, looks like that's what I'll be doing from now on when I hit 90.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]