Raid Guilds

90 Troll Shaman
Are there actually any raiding guilds on Caelestrasz that don't raid a Thursday or Friday night? These are the two days I can never do but all guilds seem to do them >_<

What Caelestrasz progression guilds (Horde Pref) do we have that raid Wed, Sun, Mon?

499 Resto Shaman. Been healing since BC.
Know my !@#$ and have played through many a raid over two accounts.

Let me know please. It kills me.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Hi Krysyst,

Yes there are some guilds who still raid on Wed/Sun, although sadly this number is significantly lower than in Cataclysm. Most of the guilds who were doing 2 nights a week struggled with the harder content (compared to FL/DS) and slowly died off.

To be honest though, finding a guild that is decent and only does 2 nights a week can be pretty tricky, especially as horde on this server. I ended up posting on here with a "Ilvl 4xx Mage LF Raiding Guild". I even looked at going alliance, until some lovely officers from Anathema messaged me about 2 months later.

Other than that, all I can suggest is to look for guild spam in trade (or if there are pug groups going) and find out as much as you can, even do a trial run with them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]