Hi ravenholdt!!!

8 Tauren Warrior
hey I'm new to wow and my friend who doesn't play anymore recommended this server, just wondering hows the community in this server? It feels empty but that's probably because I'm in the starting area and I'm from New Zealand. Also want to join a guild but i have no idea where to begin.

Anyway looking forward to get to know the community and have some real fun!!! and by the way is my Milkguy inappropriate to a role playing server?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Welcome to Ravenholdt and its glad to see you picked the <Master> race. In terms of guilds, there are many on both side of the faction fence that caters to the following focuses...PVE, PVP, RP or bascially casual alt-o-holics.

Some of the <older generation> members of Ravenholdt will also throw out their welcome mats as well and supply well informed information as to which guild will best suit ya... They are old and wise in this area. I would advise you to seek our Aerana's posts, they contain the most complete information that you could ever seek in reference to the guilds and activities on RH.

Again welcome to RH and enjoy ya stay here.

One tip though...stay away from the Dwarven Stale Ale...I hear the beer vats are near the IF septic tanks and there is massive bleed over...thus causing a foul reeking tepid brew called Dwarven Finest...
Edited by Bobcat on 4/8/2013 3:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
8 Tauren Warrior
Thanks for the advice, will keep that Dwarven stale ale in mind!!!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Welcome to Ravenholdt! I arrived here shortly after the server opened, and I just can't leave. There are amazing people here!

Bob's been badmouthing the Dwarven ale lately, one can only guess he's compensating for something because its a mighty fine product. Either that or he's had too much Jungle River Water .

Makes me want to reach for my Aerie Peak Pale Ale, lean back, and gloat that at least the prices won't go up as Horde is completely unaware of the superiority of our Dwarven brews.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
The 'Master' Race is apparently only good at producing milk. does it come in pints?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Welcome to Ravenholdt!

Which type of guild you were looking for? I can point you in the right direction if you're looking for Horde RP.

As for the name....from an RP perspective that sure is out there, but I've seen worse. I would love to hear some other opinions in this regard. Anyway, with an add-on such as MyRolePlay, you can set up your name to display something entirely different to RPers.

The only beverage worth its calories is a fine Glass of Eversong Wine.
Edited by Candela on 4/9/2013 3:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]