LF DPS Advice

90 Goblin Rogue
Hey guys, I'm pretty new to WoW and i have a Lvl 90 assasination rogue, but im getting tired of it. I'm looking for advice on what my next class should be. I like DPS so far and im not sure if i would be a good tank or if its hard. So, this is what im sort of looking for: A class that can do DPS, is good in pvp, and can do well in 1v1. ALSO, i have alot of mining supplies from my rogue as well as cloth that i have kept, so i would also like ur feedback on proffessions for this class. Thank You :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Go with warrior (arms spec) or pally (retribution spec). Oh and tanking is a pain in the !@# just stick with DPS, but if your in a guild or with a group of friends go with tank as your off spec. I only tank with the guild and friends since tanks and healers take so much crap in the game. well any way hope this helps.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I find tanking fun and easy with a warrior, and until level 60+ you will out damage the other dps in tank spec. Which is kinda funny, I have many 90s and have played all classes.

My favorite tank is a warrior, my favorite healer is a druid, but overall my favorite class in the game is the shadow priest. We are very strong in PVE dps, I top charts left and right, we are also so strong in pvp, we do good damage, have many fears peels and ways to stay alive.

Enchant/Tailor has always been my favorite profession combo.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Might want to try a paladin nice in that they almost always have at least 1 very good pvp spec, can tank, dps, heal.

Regarding professions these days buffs are all very similar so go with whatever makes you happiest either using mats you have or something else that sounds more fun to you.

Good luck with it tanking is a very fun side of the game.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Thanks guys, I'll probably go with ret pally :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]