<A> <This is easy>

90 Dwarf Paladin
MVP
being the best at something on the server is better than not being best at anything surely someone from Big Crits understands that? Lobster the fact that you feel a need to attack spelling/grammar has proven that you can't attack the basic points of my argument. hmm sad realization that i have come to is that laddog has no friends on the alliance, actually has no friends that pvp.
Lobster your guild is 8th on the server in what they supposedly specialize in ...........please come back when your number one on the server in what your guild is suppose to be good at. ohhh sadly that invalidates laddog posting here as well i suppose ill have to wait till he gets the funds together to pay a tich or kt team to come to his rescue.
Cuddles do you run with your guilds main team? I'd bet against it.
Cuddles why do you with your great pvp "experience" of 256 hks even waste time posting on my pvp guild recruitment post?
@Laddog please could you atleast get pvpers to post on my forum to defend/talk trash for you. if these two pathetic excuses are the best you can find. i have overestimated your reputation as the best troll on sen'jin. Also you can't claim the title of best hunter on sen'jin in any right looking at rating daoxu beats you in rating and skill oldjoe does as well. don't claim titles you haven't earned. Both hunters have thoroughly beaten you in duels. There is even video evidence....on youtube posted by one of your own guildies.............
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Its funny how you're not even well known on this server and to be honest no one even knew that your guild even existed until Laddog made a thread on the realm forum. You guys are a bunch of nobodies and you're not even good at the thing that your guild specializes in which is really sad. You'd expect someone who's guild only pvps to be good at pvp but sadly this is not the case, you're bad at pretty much everything in this game so why not just give up and go play farmville or something?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
MVP
actually we are well known we are the best on the server at pvp. pvp is what we do check guild ox......also we are the best at what we do your not even in the top 5. You want to say i'm not known on the server and your right I'm not but this guild has quite a few player that have been here sense vanilla. Perhaps you should return to pve where you don't suck. cause honestly talking about pvp with a rbg rating of 0 virtually makes everything you say invalid. You know perhaps if you were in: the noir or the sheriffs dept (the only real competition on sen'jin). you nor your guild have any legitimate say in this forum return to pve recruitment threads where you actually have a place to talk. Also, if your argument is Laddog is a well-known player i bet your right but as an experiment who do you think is on more ignore lists? Who is currently higher ranked Laddog or myself? Whose guild is higher ranked in our individual specializations? Who is number one on this server in pvp? When you answer these questions and admit defeat you can submit your application to the best pvp guild on this server. the names to talk to are listed in the original post
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Its funny how you're not even well known on this server and to be honest no one even knew that your guild even existed until Laddog made a thread on the realm forum. You guys are a bunch of nobodies and you're not even good at the thing that your guild specializes in which is really sad. You'd expect someone who's guild only pvps to be good at pvp but sadly this is not the case, you're bad at pretty much everything in this game so why not just give up and go play farmville or something?

My thoughts exactly, oh no I'm being called out for my lack of pvp accomplishments on an alt created the second week of mop by someone with no notable accomplishments in pvp!!! In 142 matches you couldn't manage to break 1550 once? ouch. I'm sure it was just a string of 142 hard counters in a row though.

I do remember the only time I saw them in mop, when they tried to kill Garrosh, got !@#$ all over and then spirit rezzed faster than we could /hug their bodies.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Hey cuddles, when was the first time you've heard of the guild This is Easy? For me it was March 39, 2013. I heard they're the best pvp guild on a pve server and that they've broken a 1k rating in RBGs so they're the best pvp guild to ever bless this server. I also heard that I've never been in a top 200 in the world pve guild so I have no power to comment on the badness of said OP and his terribad guild of failures.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWk6RgQbPVc

shoutout to sen'jin, we suck
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
GG
God this is why I need to transfer back to Sen'jin. Cuddles lets cuddle?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
GG
I haven't seen butthurt like this since Thongs was trolling kids like Kaiser. I miss that guy
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Thongs will always have a place in my heart
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
04/18/2013 11:17 AMPosted by Lobster
For me it was March 39, 2013.

Ugh, March is the worst month ever!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I really think that's smarch territory at that point
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
04/18/2013 03:12 PMPosted by Hexed
For me it was March 39, 2013.

Ugh, March is the worst month ever!
good catch, I was in a rush to leave for DEP call so didn't have any time to proof read my reply. Its okay though because I think Kaiser got the point about how bad he and his guild is.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Rogue
I can't look at a Sen'jin pvp thread without thinking of this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILkkpMEzlZY
Edited by Shimitsu on 4/18/2013 5:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
MVP
this is a recruitment forum for this is easy the best pvp guild on this server. This is easy is home to the best pvpers on sen'jin. This is not a place for your memories of all the good times the trolls of this server have had nor the horde who we rofl stomp. As seemingly you are both. why not create your own post instead of bumping mine. That way you can enjoy sucking up to laddog and pretending like your good because you have a rep on this Dieing pve server. there was a day when sen'jin was the best server for pve I remember what clearly you don't the sad fact that all of the good pve guilds have broken up and most of the players have left and this server has fallen to the trolls is depressing in its own right. Meh I guess I could transfer to tich or kt and get 2000rating but why? I'm already better than everyone that has posted in this forum thus far so what is there to prove? so what I don't have rep on this server no rep is better than a bad one. The sad fact of the matter is you do have a rep on a server.............neither of yours are worth bragging about you have accomplished very little in your time spent in wow. Are you jealous that I'm better than you at the part I the game I choose to play? Also you keep bringing up my win/ loss record. Since blizzard has equated rbgs to raiding please tell me how many times your guild wipes on progression nights cause I have a feeling if you take kills/wipes I'm still beating you. But I suppose that would mean that you'd have to get in on your guilds main team which judging from gear only one of you has and if your going to say "this is an alt deep deep my main is leet sauce" stop being a coward and post on your main be proud of what you say or don't say it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
OH SNAP! Someone is butthurt, inb4 no u

Also, to be clear, your guild started the thread derailing by coming into laddog's recruitment thread and bashing him, you and your guildmate included. Nobody came into this thread until after you guys thoroughly embarrassed yourselves. Whatever you think of laddog you should show his thread the <inappropriate> thread the same respect you expect to get.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
04/18/2013 06:40 PMPosted by Kaiserrpally
I'm already better than everyone that has posted in this forum thus far so what is there to prove?

Prove it.

Also you keep bringing up my win/ loss record. Since blizzard has equated rbgs to raiding please tell me how many times your guild wipes on progression nights cause I have a feeling if you take kills/wipes I'm still beating you

I want to see a blue thread where Blizzard equates RBGs to raiding in terms of win/loss to kill/wipes. Suppose Method wiped 99 times to Ra-Den and killed him once while getting a world first in doing so. Is that the same as having a 1/100 win/loss and having a 3k RBG team?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
so what I don't have rep on this server no rep is better than a bad one.

your rep is pretty bad now
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
MVP
It's not about buthurt It's about a few moderate things when you have to pay other people to kill our guild members because you can't. When our hunter beat him every time. When his rbg isn't even moderately close to ours.To call us rivals is like big critz saying that method is a rival. You know as well as I that your guild and method are not even close to the same level. It's virtually the same between inappropriate an this is easy as a hole we beat his guild by 1xxx points........ I suppose using method isn't a valid point because they are by far better than your guild by a much larger margin but I guess the point is the same. To call us rivals is incorrect we are that much better I notice you don't argue ratings in this forum only my w/l is my rating not the highest in this forum? he posted on this thread about something that isn't relative to this forums post so the disrespect started there and posting your record on someone else's forum is a disrespect in itself as well. Want respect show it to others first I didn't post till after he disrespect my thread. As to my guildies post you don't see them on this thread do you? If you wish to argue with them post on a thread they talk on not my thread.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
MVP
Lobster im just gonna start ignoring your posts as they are just like little child jabs at least when cuddles trolls he attempts to present it in valid points. Get better or go to an easier thread. i here inappropriate has one.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
04/18/2013 06:40 PMPosted by Kaiserrpally
I'm already better than everyone that has posted in this forum thus far so what is there to prove?

04/18/2013 07:31 PMPosted by Kaiserrpally
I notice you don't argue ratings in this forum

I can argue ratings if you like.
My toons that I've done any sort of arena on (RBGs on my Warrior/Druid/Mage)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/senjin/Tov/statistic#21:152
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/senjin/Malorn/statistic#21:152
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/senjin/Tawvy/statistic#21:152
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/uldum/Tawv/statistic#21:152
For RBGs, I had a 67% win ratio at a 2k-2200 team mmr in s9 when it took 70+ wins to get 2200 in rbgs, I was 49-24 I believe.
Your toons
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/senjin/Kaiserrpally/statistic#21:152
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/senjin/Kaiserrmage/statistic#21:152
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/senjin/Kaiserrlock/statistic#21:152

29-36 at 1700. That seems a little different than me, granted I am a little elitist.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]