<A> <This is easy>

90 Dwarf Paladin
MVP
i congratulate you on your record but honestly i didn't count you as you had one comment earlier. however, I'm fairly certain you knew who my comment was aimed at. so once again ./clap ill admit defeat to you for now but ill pass you this season. But once again good sir hats off to you.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
if you think that me pointing out your stupidity is trolling then you obviously have no idea what trolling really is.
Edited by Lobster on 4/18/2013 8:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
MVP
meh at least you edited your post quickly would have been really embarrassing pointing out someones stupidity while making a mistake in your own post.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
MVP
but if you don't like me or what i say why are you talking to me no one invited you into this thread so you choose to be here reading what i write leave if you don't like it no one is forcing you to stay on my thread in this forum I'm sure you'd be welcomed on the inappropriate thread where people like you belong. but you decided to upgrade your company and post on the best pvp guild on this servers thread so i guess your attempting to get better and i should encourage this even if it appears that your are incompetent.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
04/18/2013 08:27 PMPosted by Kaiserrpally
no one invited you into this thread

I didn't know public threads needed an invitation.

04/18/2013 08:27 PMPosted by Kaiserrpally
best pvp guild on this servers thread

Maybe it's just me, but I see arenas as a rating of actual skill as opposed to RBGs.
Sheriff Department currently has the top 2s/3s teams on Sen'jin (3s being more important and the top 5s team being 1133 kind of nullifies that category).
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/arena/bloodlust/2v2?comp=&team=&realm=1185&faction=&minRating=&maxRating=&compType=all
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/arena/bloodlust/3v3?comp=&team=&realm=1185&faction=&minRating=&maxRating=&compType=all
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
MVP
I don't consider 2s as a skill match and a lot of the really good pvpers that I learned from tend to agree ( referring to skill-capped) with me. 3s and 5s are another story and do require quite a bit of skill. rateds in my opinion require more but this all boiled down to an opinion issue. And honestly I don't desire this debate in my guild recruitment post.but thank you for at least relating your topic to pvp so I suppose I should thank you for getting closer to the op topic.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
04/18/2013 08:49 PMPosted by Kaiserrpally
3s and 5s are another story and do require quite a bit of skill. rateds in my opinion require more

That last bit is rich.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
MVP
Also noting the invitation I suppose your right but the message was more of "you have overstayed your welcome" directed at lobster when he stopped debating and resorted to acting like a child. I don't mind cuddles because at least he tends to have some substance in what he says even and I understand that he is just attempting to defend a friends hurt feelings(laddog). So I'm overlooking a lot of what he says also the fact that I have maintained 3 virtually separate arguments going for three pages just goes to show how stupid I am right? Also if I am so stupid and you appear to be arguing on my level whats that make you? Hmmm think real hard I'm sure you will come to a conclusion soon.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
MVP
Tov not sure I'm understanding you but glad you are enjoying yourself
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I like how you change your grammar and spelling to be correct when you argue that you're not stupid.

Edit: I don't see how maintaining three different conversations is hard when each message is spread apart by a span of usually 5+ minutes.
Edited by Tov on 4/18/2013 9:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
16 Human Rogue
hi hillaryduff here i have more achievements than ur guild combined, where do i sign up
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Tailong never contacted me and I would happily duel/face any tie member, I'm still waiting. As I said my team is 9-2 you guys win once a month sorry you have played sense mop and my team just started and has not achieved the "king of the rats" title yet for best stats pvp guild on one of the lowest rated pvp servers on wow, but we will just let us get like a month in first. although waving around your guildox stats can be fun I will admit, I loved being #1 hunter( ON THE STATS ) for first month of mop. So if you adhear to these stats you kind of gotta admit i'm the poop.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
hi hillaryduff here i have more achievements than ur guild combined, where do i sign up
I like that shirt you're wearing.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Also Kaiser I don't even know Cuddles or Lobster, just so you know lol
Edited by Laddog on 4/18/2013 9:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Also Kaiser I don't even know Cuddles or Lobster, just so you know lol
You may know me under the name Ahveros, I used to troll you back in Wrath. Now I've come to like you and we will be the bestest buddies on the server.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
So you are trolling people on your own guilds recruitment page? That is genius
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Rogue
Such an accurate guild name.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Hmmm think real hard I'm sure you will come to a conclusion soon.
I've come to the conclusion that you're still bad.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
MVP
one more page :) god can't wait till i win even if it meant putting up with you guys for this bloody long. Honestly, are the majority of you this stupid? ever notice how I'm not even an officer in my guild so it didn't seem odd that i was posting on the recruitment flyer? Notice how only one guildie posted on this forum thread that's questionable don't you think? Why honestly do i care what any horde player anywhere thinks my goal in this game is to kill you so if I'm not making you mad bro I'm doing it wrong. I like how cuddles got smart enough to stop posting here. tov is about the only one that has posted facts to back up his claims so /clap for him. As for the other players that have posted i thank you and would like to see a few more posts just need 5 pages and to be continually on top of inappropriates guild spam. Once, again i appreciate your help in winning this bet. I will be stimulating the market with the gold earned from your wasted time. Also by posting this i know that a few more of you will post to say I'm lieing which should just about put me at 5 pages. A side from revealing my master plan i do hope that you have enjoyed reading my posts which are just slightly altered posts from a similar argument that came up on a kt's guild forum that i enjoyed reading through (mostly had to change names and a few of the arguments that you guys didn't bring up). Return to your conversation. I don't have the link to their forum as I'm on my phone but ill find it for yall later. So once again i thank you for the 25k that each of you has played a part in helping me win! enjoy the game! on a side note i didn't even know who laddog is other than what my guildies have told me. i have never heard of either lobster or cuddles till this point. Although you two by yourselves made this bet end much sooner. It appears that you guys have made this easy forgive the pun on the guild name. I might consider donating a portion of the guild to laddog for his assistance in making this possible.
Edited by Kaiserrpally on 4/19/2013 8:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]