The state of Anub'arak

My guild, like your guild has had its fair share of trials and tribulations as we attempt to progress through raid content. The fact is, we don't have a population that can support what keeps raids progressing....a wealth of players to draw from. We are sad to lose one of our longtime core members recently....but since Cata ended, the reality is that most guilds have experienced huge changes in who are part of raid teams.

Every week, more and more people are transferring out.. and our server struggles to progress. This server used to be famous.....and now...we have been rendered down to a pile of stinky goo which sticks to the ilvl 522 feet of real raiding servers.

We need to let blizzard know. Please reply to this forum, everyone, let them know we want a server merge. Additionally in game, please click the red "?" and choose submit suggestion. We can make this happen but people have to speak up. Please keep it constructive.

signed with the blood of the one remaining alliance toon on Anub' arak,

Lothex
Reply Quote
95 Blood Elf Mage
It's not just the raiding, there is zero economy with the AH. Have fun with your professions. How many of you out there have a stable of alts, just for the profs?
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
It would be nice to see this server alive again. i can never find anyone with the right profession
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
SWC
It's sad, when I started playing in Wrath, Anub'arak had a pretty decent community. It's dead now :(
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
I remember playing in Burning Crusade where Anub'arak was a decently populated realm. That has gone and left now there is hardly anyone left on this realm. We need to merge or do something because it is a sad state that we are in as a realm. We need to let Blizzard know to either merge us or allow free transfers because it is bad when the auction house is bare, the whole realm is bare except for the few people that you get to see.
So please Blizzard merge us or let us transfer out for goodness sake. I am tired of my realm homies leaving.
From the messenger cow,
Moonanny
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
I too have been on the server for very long time I have 10 alts with all the professions that is a waste of time because there's no one to buy my products. I belong to the guild that is having a tough time filling our 10 man roster with Raiders . So finding a raid group for my alts is out of the question. I have made suggestions to blizzard for merge. I have never let my account lapse in 3 1/2 years the time invested on this server is unmeasurable. Transferring off all my alts is not possible so I hope blizzard can save my 3 1/2 years worth of investment and our server.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Serenity is one of the most active guilds on the realm, we are 11/12 in progression and have a very strong 10 man roster. We find it very easy to fill spots on this realm due to the fact that a lot of geared raiders dont have anyone to raid with. Weather we are short a healer, tank, or dps, we have a list of geared players (500+ ilvl), usually from OTHER guilds, that are always happy to help us. That being said I know this isnt Illidan, you cant spam trade the day of your raid and expect to fill 5 spots.
The point is, it is possible to raid on this realm, it just takes preparation, if you know someone will be missing, take time to look in advance who can fill the spot, either by logging on to wowprogress and seeing who is geared and isnt raiding, or by just asking around.
Goodluck to all!
Reply Quote
88 Undead Warrior
I can live with the social drought and I've never been a raider, but the AH is barely running. Horde side is small with nothing pre-Cata and the Alliance side is literally dead. It looks like what the neutral AH looked like four years ago. There's low population and then there's dead. Condense the lowest population servers and maybe we all can start really enjoying this again.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This was my first Realm WAYYYY back, it was great, sad to see it so dead, ended up going to Hydraxis for years and thats dead too.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9282218201?page=1#6

We are a community, Horde or Alliance, we all want more players, for more World PvP encounters, and for more PvP raids.

We need to get Blizzard's attention, the new realm system might be a solution, but it also could flop if we get paired with another 5k realm.
Reply Quote
I totally agree that Blizzard should do something about it. Simply offering transfers isn't enough, and transferring from a server because it is dead just shouldn't be an issue.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
04/14/2013 10:03 PMPosted by Moonanny
We need to let Blizzard know to either merge us or allow free transfers

Yes!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
04/14/2013 06:22 PMPosted by Audriana
It's sad, when I started playing in Wrath, Anub'arak had a pretty decent community. It's dead now :(

Aheh, I was one of the top distributor of Titansteel Bars, Gems, enchant mats, and Mechano Hogs back in Mid wrath. My name was still on the top list of the reason why the anubarak wotlk AH economy was steady and strong in some wow server population census site. i didnt know i made an impact on the Anub arak ah economy.
Reply Quote
78 Human Priest
anub is the worst server in the game now , i can not even find a alliance person from anub.close the doors blizz on this server and give us our free transfer out of this place.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
anub is the best backwater server right now on the market
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]