[A10]The Amaranthine Order (2/13H)

90 Human Warrior
Greetings, The Amaranthine Order, a guild formed by a group of MMO vets that met in SW:TOR. We raided on the Saurfang server until the raiding scene died on that server. We have been raiding 25 man content in the meantime, but haven't found the raiding atmosphere that we are looking for, so we are now on Frostmourne to raid.

With raiding and guild leadership experience going back as far as EQ 72 man raiding, and with all of our members having been members of progression raiding guilds over the years, we are in a good position to have all encounters tumble before us.

We are a skilled, mature group of players, our guild chat is smack talk free, and most of us think Joss Whedon is god. We talk crap with each other rather than fling it, but we're all adults so pretty much any reasonable conversation will be welcomed. While we like to enjoy our raiding, we also take it seriously.

Our Raid times are:
Wednesday 8pm - 11pm
Thursday 8pm - 11pm
Sunday 8pm - 11pm

Must be online and ready to go at 7.45pm

We are 2/13H and are progressing through hardmodes

We are currently looking for:

Recruitment is currently closed.

If you want to conquer MoP, and are looking for a group of skilled, mature gamers to shoot the breeze with while doing it, then I encourage you to apply at our web page, or contact myself (timmaaah#1482) or Grombrindel (UGhillie#1512) for a chat.

http://amarorder.com
Edited by Ellsey on 8/13/2013 4:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Zomg stop following me lolc :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Sif your following me.... just your moving server before i know i'm going to do it :P
When did you start playing again krysh?

Anyways, updated thread with what we need
Edited by Ellsey on 4/14/2013 11:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
im a 502 ret paladin Darkflare#6399
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
About a month ago, and you all left me on Saurfang :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Ah true, but in our defense, we didn't know you were coming back :P

If you dropped by our forums, you would have found out where we went as we never stopped using them :P
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
505 Unholy with vast experience and knowledge related to the game. Calm, patient, polite, knowledgeable and upbeat with large amounts of prior raid leading and raiding experience. (See http://openraid.us/users/index/75334 for feedback) I understand that this is a frostmourne alliance based guild and that I am currently horde. I am looking at transferring, and as such, am looking for a guild to push for progression. Rory#1673 feel free to add me for more information, or, if your unable to catch me online, you can always reach me on my facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/SupachargedGamer?ref=hl Thank you for your consideration and I hope that you find what your looking for, preferably in me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Hey mate, we have filled the melee spot already, i'll let you know if something come available in the near future.

We are now only looking for a healing monk or druid
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Just looking for a tank now
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
We are currently looking for:
1 x DPS melee (Druid or Monk)
1 x Healer (Druid or Monk)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
521 druid tank i have a 505 ret pally friend that i would like to get in a raid group as well. let me know
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
updated with current needs of

1 x DPS Pally (Tanks OS)
1 x Healing Shammy (Ele OS)

We are looking for people that are confident in playing the offspec as it may be required when MS healers/tanks may be absent.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Heeeeeeeeeere shammy shammy shammy
and retadin..
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
New Recruitment requirments!

LF -

1 MW Monk/Resto Druid

We're also 12/12, but Ellsey is bad at updating :x
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
geez grom... so impatient
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
516 resto exp in the 1st 5 bosses and last 4. Get back to me : )
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Hey mate, wasn't able to get on to you before servers went down tonight.

You can contact us on our forums if an officer isn't on during the day, otherwise we'll talk you you tomorrow night.

Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Still looking for a resto druid
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Updated, currently looking for a Ele Shammy
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Modified with current needs.
LF Dps pally and lock
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]