Lakeshire?

90 Worgen Hunter
we will attack again in mulgore not today maybe not tomorow but we will
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I wasn't even the one that started the raid itself. Just joined one that was out in Howling Fjord, Lakeshire started lighting up... And it all just fell into place.

Thanks for the PvP, we really do need to get more of this type of stuff. And although it was not me, I apologize for those that were spitting... They didn't remain in group for long, and one didn't even remain in guild. >.> New recruit, so yeah.
Reply Quote
Honestly, we barely noticed, there was so much going on.

50 people and a couple of spitters...not bad.

Yeah, this all started with Emberstone causing some distress in Mulgore. They pinged about and we decided to hit their home out in Westguard Keep. The numbers just kept growing.

Fun evening, lots of fur missing however. I gotta learn how to shamanize better.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
You know you're a big nerd when you get phone calls at home that Bloodhoof is under attack...

I was gonna push this Lakeshire campaign through Saturday, but I don't think it can get more epic that what we saw tonight. Plus, I totally lost count on who all the defenders were once your forces exploded o.O

At this point, it's at least safe to say that Lakeshire still belongs to the Alliance!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
04/14/2013 07:51 PMPosted by Ismeralda
Sorry we interrupted your fun elsewhere. I hope my death to your knife on the dock made up for it.
Oh! No, don't get me wrong, I enjoyed every moment of that. Even when the big, mean warrior charged me for sitting next to the kitty. *Sniffs.*

One more level till I can gear up, then Ill be ready for you...

Dirty Rogues, don't trust any class that can't be done with hooves...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
*Demothi Thunder walks while he is talking thunder*

I smash you, you smash me. A great fite is had by all. Until we meet again my little friends.

---

First WPVP event on this server, great to be here.

Demothi
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
04/20/2013 08:11 AMPosted by Maldrok
Oh! No, don't get me wrong, I enjoyed every moment of that. Even when the big, mean warrior charged me for sitting next to the kitty. *Sniffs.*

One more level till I can gear up, then Ill be ready for you...

Dirty Rogues, don't trust any class that can't be done with hooves...
I look forward to it. :)

And hey! You can trust Rogues! Just you can't trust our daggers. They have a mind of their own.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Well after a week worth of pings we saw consistent defenders from guilds such as Knights of Dusk, The Gathering, Emberstone Comany, and of course, Hallowed Remnants. And based on my scoring system, Hallowed Remnants was ahead by one point before the huge battle on Friday. So if I may speak for the VeCo Horde on this matter, I think we'd all be excited to see HR take up the claim in Lakeshire. Great fite guys!

Here's some clips I gathered from the chaos this week. We all had a fun time hanging out in your town, thanks for having us!

All your base are belong to us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL9-Q2BaFt4
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
... I need to be less suicidal I think. ^_^

EDIT: Oh, I liked the video. :)
Edited by Ismeralda on 4/21/2013 9:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
My face, was melted a couple times on friday, I remember specifically Blarkarth ripping me apart one of those times, but being somewhat new to wpvp, I had a blast. :D healing my heart out to make things difficult for the horde there, the video you made is awesome Blakarth loved it. I hope to participate in more wpvp events like friday.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
lol I almost forgot that bull crap on the roof were i couldn't get deathgriped
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I hate a grand ol' time on Friday. Glad to be able to experience the thing I came to Veco for. I remember picking off members of the Horde, spinning around like a crazy monk thing. :P Great fun, great fight.

Also, Blakarth, loved the video, awesome job!!

And Gustahf, have some bandages for that face of yours.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Alright, well... I think it's safe to assume we've gotten our answer, on a side note. Will do a fancy RP post after my move, but till then...

Short of someone magically springing up and having severe issues with it...

Hallowed Remnants claims Lakeshire. :)
Reply Quote
You can have everything but the outhouse. That's mine.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
You can have everything but the outhouse. That's mine.
The outhouse is a very important spot for balloon animals I'm told.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
04/21/2013 07:05 AMPosted by Blakarth
All your base are belong to us.

aaah i love when i am featured in a thoof video...

/flex
Reply Quote
lol I almost forgot that bull crap on the roof were i couldn't get deathgriped

hehehehe
Reply Quote
Out of curiosity, where did the GotL defectors go?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
On server, I know a few have shown interest in Hallowed Remnants, and I know of at least one that has joined Divine Vengeance.

I hope they find a new home, even if it isn't on VeCo... Though it'd be great if it was VeCo. ^_^
Reply Quote
Sorry, should have been clearer...I meant the ones who left the server (ie. Where did the GotL guild transfer to?). I consider THEM the defectors...not the loyal members who remained here with us on VeCo. :-)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]