Lakeshire?

100 Night Elf Rogue
Sorry, should have been clearer...I meant the ones who left the server (ie. Where did the GotL guild transfer to?). I consider THEM the defectors...not the loyal members who remained here with us on VeCo. :-)
Ahh, kay! :) In that case...

From a friend that may or may not have changed servers with them. :) Emerald Dream, under the guild tag Guardians of the LÍght.

So far, from every one that has talked to me about it, it has sounded like a stealth move to even the guild itself as a whole. So really not sure why anyone would follow at this point, but to each their own I guess.
Reply Quote
A stealth guild transfer... how droll. Is it to hide their shame or keep people from following? I'm surprised anybody even noticed, considering the guild.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
A stealth guild transfer... how droll. Is it to hide their shame or keep people from following? I'm surprised anybody even noticed, considering the guild.
I honestly have no idea on that, nor do I want to. I've dealt with the GM's insanity enough... I'm still putting up with it in passing by people telling me the things she says about me. >.>
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]