Hi

93 Orc Hunter
Just an old school Vanilla player who started off on Bloodhoof, move to Eitrigg, and now residing at Emerald Dream checking in to see if any of the other players are still around.

Funkytown still around?
Fury of War?
AMC?
EPU?
Elf-Slappers?

Not expecting them to be, but just seeing if they are...wanted to say hellos.

Lok (former forum troll) nal
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Funkytown was absorbed into the Dirty Ring of Funk and focused into Ring of Fire.

There are still a few members from funky in scattered guilds like Necessary evil.

Long time no see.

~
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
FOW-dead a long time ago and same for ES. EPU transferred off to Area52. There's still a few Funkytowns around as a large chunk got absorbed into NERV. Ustad is still around and I ran into Balzaka and Yizzy recently.
Reply Quote
93 Orc Hunter
Holy Crapolies, Ustad is still around?!?
I've heard a lot of servers are dying hard in terms of players...how is BH, still kicking?

As you can see, I jumped ship from Eitrigg to Emerald Dream...got an itch for PvP, and boy-howdy did it get scratched.

Well, I wanted to say hellos to anyone from the old school BH...so HELLOS Awisp and Druidicus!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]