(A) Unyielding is now recruiting!

90 Pandaren Monk
Who we are:

Unyielding, a new guild here on Greymane, has it eyes set on progression. With quality raiders with heroic backgrounds, we want to make a splash. We aim to push progression with a work friendly schedule. We goof off a lot, but take raiding quite seriously.

Progression:
3/12 TOT

Raid Times:
Friday and Saturday, 9-12am Central. (Server Time)

What we need:

DPS
Quality players of any class/spec. If you pull the numbers, I'm sure we can work with it.

Tanks
None

Healers
None

What we expect from our applicants:

Near perfect attendance. I run a tight ship, however we completely understand that real life likes to disrupt things from time to time. Letting an officer know of any expected or unexpected absences is a MUST.
Performance must be of good quality. Knowing your class inside and out, and being able to perform your role to the highest of your ability is a must. If you prefer casual raiding without pushing too much progression, this isnt the group for you.
Must be willing to sit in the sake of progression. If a fight is designed to just not like your class, we will do all we can to work with it within reason. Personal glory is not higher than the whole.

What we give to the applicant: A stable raid environment, a place for zero tolerance for drama and/or discrimination, a fun atmosphere and new friends.
A raid attitude that facilitates both personal and group wide progression.
A fun place to be in any time of your wow career.

We love socials too!

If any of this sounds interesting to you, please contact myself, Cujö or Azraek for more information.

You can also reach me at the battletag DivinePlague#1741

Hope to see you soon!
Edited by Silvaric on 4/23/2013 3:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Updated to reflect a very high need of a holy paladin. THIS IS A CORE SPOT.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Updated to reflect changes. Would love some social members for fun stuff, maybe a few more DPS to vary things up, and for new progression.

3/3 Out of a week aint bad, right?
Reply Quote
56 Draenei Shaman
still need healers I'm looking for a new guild just started playing again and I'm up for the job :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]