Mandy Oei passed away on Thursday

92 Dwarf Hunter
Friends and family of Mandy Oei: Character names - Ikakal? Kutkal?

Mandy unexpectedly passed away on Thursday night. We are reaching out through Facebook but we also wanted to let her WoW friends know. If any of you are in the Seattle area, funeral services will be at Flintofs Funeral Home (http://www.flintofts.com/) on Tuesday 4/16 at 2:00pm.

Since she played Horde on Borean Tundra and I typically play Alliance on Feathermoon we don't have any overlapping guilds.

I'm hoping that someone can help me reach out to her guild members

Thank you
Reply Quote
92 Orc Mage
My condolences.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
I almost want to question this, since you have question marks after the names...you'd think you'd know how to spell your friends character's names.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
Sorry to hear about your friend. The one guild they were the GM of appears to be a banking guild. I do not personally know anyone in Royalty to let them know.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Death Knight
I feel like Royalty used to be a semi large guild back in the day, but I flipped through the roster and didn't recognize any of the names.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Thank you so much for trying to reach us, it is greatly appreciated. My partner and I are the only active members of the Pillage People, and we are guests in Royalty's weekly raiding group (and have alts with them too). Eijanyx, Royalty's GM, let all of us know yesterday. I regret not getting to know Mandy better; as much as I have raided with her recently and back in Lich King, yesterday was the first time I had heard her real name. We loved Kutkal very much, and will miss her dearly. Thank you all again; I will mention this to Eijanyx, too, she's very heartbroken and will appreciate this.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
heyas, thanks for pointing me here, Dag. and ty to u Hemmingway. Mandy was a dear friend. she will be greatly missed in both worlds. she was a great helper with a keen wit and sense of humour. we are saddened. I met her the week i started playing, we always had fun.
Walk with the Earth Mother, Kutkal.
Goodbye my Friend.
Reply Quote
My condolences.

I did not know Mandy personally, but the name is familiar. You will be missed fellow hordie
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]