Nalak needs to be nerfed

1 Undead Warlock
Anyone else agree? He seems to be causing a lot of havoc. There's so many bones near him and to the platform south of where he spawns. It's awful.
Reply Quote
1 Undead Warlock
http://i.imgur.com/DCKeCQa.png

Seriously needs to be nerfed.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Skillmare, come on man... everybody knows it is all about quality posts not quantity. When you first started you managed to vomit some what of what we can all call "quality posts", but now all you do is spew out verbal diarrhea. It breaks my heart to see you stoop down to such a low level of ingenuity. My heart needs to be mended babe, re-mend my heart babyyyyy.

You know the lyrics...

Baby come back, any kind of fool could see there is something wrong with your crappy posts

There was something in everything about your posts

Baby come back, you can blame it all on the goose (gotcha feelin' loose) I was wrong, and I just can't live without your old mediocre quality posts
Reply Quote
1 Undead Warlock
Just because you're ignorant and don't know what's going on doesn't excuse the fact that I am the best in the world.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]