Griftah's Authentic Troll Shoes

100 Dwarf Hunter
So is anyone going to address the Transmoggable Invisible shoes that will be available next patch, and... the untransmoggable Sandrene's Invisible Vest that's been around since Cata?

Will the rules regarding absurd items be lifted, now that we can change swords axes and maces around or...? I want to address this now, before the forums blow up after 5.3.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
What's there to address?

Invisible shoes are awesome, especially for some monk transmog sets.

Invisible armor is always a plus when it comes to appearance items.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Not as long as women have the women parts I imagine.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
What's there to address?

Invisible shoes are awesome, especially for some monk transmog sets.

Invisible armor is always a plus when it comes to appearance items.

The Invisible shoes are transmoggable, and the Vest is not. I am hoping someone with Blue Font reads this, and at the very least laughs about it with his Developer buddies, or at the very most work to make the Vest into Cosmetic armor or some other work around.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
They'll just make the shoes untransmoggable in order to keep the rules identical if people complain about it too much.

Also, there are 4 races who don't really display the boot models anyway so that might be why they're okay with making it an exception.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
I'd rather have invisible belt or shoulders. DKs have an invisible belt that can be transmogrified, they should stop being selfish and share.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
DKs have an invisible belt that can be transmogrified, they should stop being selfish and share.

We do? What is this sorcery, and where can I find it?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
04/17/2013 01:23 AMPosted by Bomdanil
DKs have an invisible belt that can be transmogrified, they should stop being selfish and share.

We do? What is this sorcery, and where can I find it?

It's the belt you start with.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I want white quality items to qualify for xmog. I want to be a mariachi.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Blizzard follows the American measurement system for what is decent and indecent.

Which is to say that bikinis are okay, but bras are not.

Sure, half of the female armor models look like they're off the set of an erotic film, but to allow you to wear nothing would just be vulgar.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
It's the belt you start with.

Oh, that thing. I didn't know it was invisible. I just thought it was a throw back to the older belts that were so thin that they just didn't stand out without a really stark contrast between the belts and the rest of the armour.
Reply Quote
I want white quality items to qualify for xmog. I want to be a mariachi.

I'm very much in agreement with this.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight
Worgen, Tauren, Draenei, and I think trolls. already get invisible boots, slipper models turn invisible on us (look at my DK here for example)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
****Important****

Where do you get the troll shoes and what armor types do they work with?
Edited by Hunteravalon on 4/17/2013 3:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I'm still waiting to be able to transmog my red Defias mask.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
****Important****

Where do you get the troll shoes and what armor types do they work with?

According to what I've gathered, they are a reward for the Ko' Koron rebellion, and are worth 500 Ko'Koron Lumber.

They are part of a new class of armor called 'cosmetic' and they are compatible with any armor types.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
04/16/2013 10:36 PMPosted by Domungus
Sandrene's Invisible Vest

Bra-wearing plate female tanks would be bad. They are skimpy enough as-is. No. Thank. You.

At least have SOME freaking armor visible, my lord.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
Well the cosmetic stuff coming might be an indication we might get other stuff in the future. If we just had the option to "hide" our shoulders then it would make transmogging a hell of a lot easier. I mean there old excuse Blizzard gave was that, "Players identified enemy players through what shoulders they were wearing". Okay that's for PVP and really people don't care, they just mouse over or target you to see what class you are anyways. Oh that DK is wearing the purple paladin set but he's still a DK! Really silly their stance with Shoulder Armor.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Really silly their stance with Shoulder Armor.

Actually, their true stance on shoulder armor is/was/stands to be:

"We really like the way shoulder armor looks. There is no reason to hide it. Additionally, there is a ton of production time put in to developing the shoulder armor apparel, as well as the helm models. To simply not allow both of them to be viewed would be a waste of that production time.

The reason we allow the face to be shown instead of the helm is because there is actually something there to be seen; whereas there is but a shoulder if you remove the shoulder armor. You make your face: The facial hair, the color of the skin, some other aesthetic. You do not change your shoulders (aside from the armor :P.)"

Basically ^.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Druids should be bearfoot, so this makes me happy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]