Glyph of the Heavens

90 Night Elf Priest
why doesnt the cloud work more like Zen Flight? how the cloud fades in and out is kinda lame and annoying, while Zen Flight uses the same cloud effect, just it is constant which is what Glyph of the Heavens basicly say it should be doing, a constant cloud, not one that fades in and out
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Because that would make sense and/or make priests happy.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Does anyone even use this glyph? I would if it worked as proposed here :/

We need more cool minor glyphs! I think the coolest minor glyph we have is Valkyrie, but you have to die to see it work. No fun!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I actually like the [Glyph of Giant Beam of Light That Doesn't Quite Reach the Heavens].
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Oh yes that glyph is fun too!

And I macro'ed confession to my leap of faith spell, which always causes a laugh when someone makes the confession about standing in the fire or not knowing the fight when I use it to save someone. :P I wish they would add more confessions though.
Reply Quote
88 Goblin Priest
Does anyone even use this glyph? I would if it worked as proposed here :/

We need more cool minor glyphs! I think the coolest minor glyph we have is Valkyrie, but you have to die to see it work. No fun!

We have plenty of cool minor glyphs! Problem is... They're all Shadow.

Disc has like, no cool minor glyphs. It's depressing. We have Borrowed Time and that's it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I've thought of a glyph along the lines of Glyph of Heavens for Disc that would replace the cloud effect with a cushion of bubbles.

Another one for disc that automatically activates levitate on you when you cast Archangel.

One for Holy that replaces the chakra ground rune with a complete character shift into a character sized SoR who's skin colour denotes which Chakra state you're in. (i.e. Serenity - yellow, Sanctuary - blue, Chastise - red).

One for both Disc and Holy that changes the hue to be less yellow and more white (for Light worshippers of Elune and such).

One for all specs that replaces the Mindbender / Shadowfiend model with a mini-Sha (like the sha-touched weapons do).
Edited by Taheraliel on 4/17/2013 7:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I agree. Would it kill them to give us more cosmetic glyphs? I used to like walking around with the golden sparkle of Chakra before you activated it by casting a spell....don't even have that, anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
I'd kill for a glyph that changes all shadow theme visuals to holy (for Disc/Holy only).
Change SW:P, all t1 talents, shadow fiend, mind vision etc etc.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
It would be nice if it wasn't just the levitate animation looped.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
TnC
I agree. Would it kill them to give us more cosmetic glyphs? I used to like walking around with the golden sparkle of Chakra before you activated it by casting a spell....don't even have that, anymore.

Yes! That glowing aura before entering a chakra state was the best. I don't kno why they took that out. Strait up lookin like a super saiyan

To OP, as above stated, the reason the levitate fades in and out is because of laziness. Developers probably just put the original animation on a loop and then called it a minor glyph. Zero effort :(
Too many shadow glyphs. No love for the healMonsters
Edited by Doctapurp on 4/18/2013 8:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]