[H] Challenge Mode GOLD run raffle

90 Goblin Mage
Greetings Horde of Stormreaver

My Challenge Modes group will be raffling a few Challenge Mode GOLD run of your choice in the up coming weeks in order to get people more interested in Challenge Modes.

>>> Rules <<<
- Must be level 90 Horde on Stormreaver
- Must not have a level 90 with 9/9 Challenge Modes (it's for players that never completed the achievement)
- Every Saturday @ 4 p.m server time I will do a /roll to determine the winners of the raffle, according to when they have registered (for example if you registered first you will be 1, if you are the 10th reply u will be 10)
- We are running the winners of the raffle thru ONE Challenge Modes dungeon of his choice
- Depending on the time we will choose between 1 and 3 winners
- If you already won this raffle you will be able to participate again (give others a chance as well to win)

>>> What we expect from you if you are the winner <<<
- Positive attitude (some Challenge Modes may require rng and/or huge/crazy pools to complete, so a wipe or doing it in two tries is normal)
- Be able to follow to instructions (don't worry we will explain the ins and outs of the CM at the start)
- Please have a DPS spec if your a tank or healer (30k+ DPS in ilvl 463 gear is already sufficient)

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me in game (the last i in my name is alt + 0238)

Good luck Stormreaver :D

> In order to register for this raffle just reply in this thread with the Challenge Mode run that you wish to run and the days/times (please use stormreaver server time) that is best for you.
Edited by Minî on 4/17/2013 3:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
95 Undead Warlock
Shado-Pan Monestary
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Shado-Pan Mon

Date and Times: Open to pretty much anything after 5 p.m. server during the week and no Sundays.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
gate of the setting sun on Aaylah
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Very efficient runs and very pleasant group to run with. Highly recommended
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Shado-Pan Monastary

Date and Times: Varies. Willing to work around your schedule instead.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Shado-Pan Monastary

I have no life, so its whenever
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Orb
Shado-Pan Mon

Date and Times: Wedneday Friday after 8pm server time,and weekend any time.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Looks like shadow pan monastery is the one we should be trying to get done. I have never done a CM and am having difficulty getting a group, Ill take any dungeon you guys want to do so that its easier for you :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Shado-pan Monastary, 9am-2PM & 4-7 weekdays, cept monday and friday, they are open anytime. Anytime on weekends.
Edited by Serigon on 4/17/2013 5:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Sm

friday-monday anytime.
Edited by Exia on 4/18/2013 1:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Hunter
if i can offer some advice. idk why everyone is saying SPM, considering its one of the easier ones. maybe you all want just for the title? /shrug...but if all of you are strongly considering going 9/9...i highly suggest one of the harder ones....SM/SSB
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Temple of the Jade Serpent
Any time that isn't Tues-Thurs 8-11pm Server time and Sundays 7-12pm Server
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Og
if i can offer some advice. idk why everyone is saying SPM, considering its one of the easier ones. maybe you all want just for the title? /shrug...but if all of you are strongly considering going 9/9...i highly suggest one of the harder ones....SM/SSB
yep people don't understand this fact... well its their mistake by not getting the easy clear through either of those two.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
gate of the setting sun on Aaylah

waaaiiit a second... I know this one...
Reply Quote
Any one would be wonderful, I am terrible with names of dungeons so I'll say SPM because i cant remember the others names
Edited by Blasian on 4/18/2013 1:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Shado-Pan Monastery

After 6 Sunday night. (Can switch times)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Like i need help in that pve kindergarten

Awax #1 all else are filler
Reply Quote
any whenever
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Shado-pan monastery

evenings Sat, Mon, Tue
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]