The Hordebreaker

100 Blood Elf Mage
http://www.wowhead.com/news=212159/5-3-ptr-build-16853-spell-changes-and-more#p3409986

new title for you Alliance fellows after helping Vol'jin in 5.3. I guess we can all stop with the silly bias threads now, that's probably the best title ever and I'm going to be jealous of you forever :( meanwhile, we get Darkspear Revolutionary, which isn't bad, but it just can't compare.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Yea ... the whining won't stop. People will complain til the end of time and then ... if there is an afterlife... there will be more whiners :o
Reply Quote
22 Tauren Warrior
Yep this was the first thing that popped into my head as well, maybe now they can be quiet. Definitely the one of the coolest titles and for sure the coolest title awarded for anything vs. Horde.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
we can still complain, we are part of the WoW playerbase after all
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Yea, complain all the time and get really good results... but every Alliance I've met has always been very entitled.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
So a nifty title is enough to excuse an entire expansion and then some of playing second fiddle to the Horde?

Uh, no, I don't think so
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
So a nifty title is enough to excuse an entire expansion and then some of playing second fiddle to the Horde?

Uh, no, I don't think so

^ See? Evidence.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk

Uh, no, I don't think so

^ See? Evidence.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
That's an awesome title.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock

^ See? Evidence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6JNhWfejAQ
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
You'd think that some of the Horde posters here would actually read our arguments, but nope they'll keep putting their hands over their ears and keep complaining about our valid complaints.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

^ See? Evidence.

Evidence of what? That the Alliance has been shoved aside in favor of Horde content, and then shoehorned into it at the last minute through just about all of Cataclysm and now the latter half of Pandaria, and you honestly expect us to say "oh yeah you're forgiven since you give us a couple of words at the end of our name"?
Edited by Mayliene on 4/17/2013 5:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage

Uh, no, I don't think so

well, we were your sidekicks during Wrath. It was our turn now (?) and I think this expansion is very good for your guys, you get to destroy us, our Horde is almost falling apart and we lose our Warchief.. oh, and you get an awesome title which will haunt us in PvP forever. I think you're in a pretty good spot right now o:
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
You'd think that some of the Horde posters here would actually read our arguments, but nope they'll keep putting their hands over their ears and keep complaining about our valid complaints.

Not saying you don't have valid complaints, but that's just it, it's nothing but complaints. I don't think I've heard one Alliance player say one nice thing, even though they do get some cool things. No matter what they've gotten in the past.
All that seems to matter is now that Horde are getting things/story/upper-hand, whatever it is, and they want it or something equal to that. And stories don't work that way.

Evidence of what? That the Alliance has been shoved aside in favor of Horde content, and then shoehorned into it at the last minute through just about all of Cataclysm and now the latter half of Pandaria, and you honestly expect us to say "oh yeah you're forgiven since you give us a couple of words at the end of our name"?

Theramore was Alliance content, the whole seizing of Dalaran, Anduin's journey through Pandaria, IoT is tipped in your favor in lore and in dailies/location to Nalak and other rares. There's plenty.
They can't simply shoehorn in a faction, otherwise they wouldn't bother with the faction.
Edited by Dinan on 4/17/2013 5:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter

You don`t have valid arguments tho. You had all of Wrath to be the focus. All we got in Cata was our Warchief went neutral. Thats it.

You didn`t hear us crying like little girls about the one sided storyline in Wrath. Mostly because no one in their right minds would care about such a thing.

And now here you are getting to kill our Warchief and getting an awesome title too. But you are still crying that its not good enough.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warrior
04/17/2013 05:20 PMPosted by Canadianfbi

You don`t have valid arguments tho. You had all of Wrath to be the focus. All we got in Cata was our Warchief went neutral. Thats it.

You didn`t hear us crying like little girls about the one sided storyline in Wrath. Mostly because no one in their right minds would care about such a thing.

And now here you are getting to kill our Warchief and getting an awesome title too. But you are still crying that its not good enough.

The blood elves and forsaken would disagree with the "onesided story" comment. Seeing as they had as big of a problem with Arthas as humans. Also, Battle for the Undercity and the plague development leading up to it. Totally relevant, and totally fun.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
04/17/2013 05:24 PMPosted by Zindazi

The blood elves and forsaken would disagree with the "onesided story" comment. Seeing as they had as big of a problem with Arthas as humans. Also, Battle for the Undercity and the plague development leading up to it. Totally relevant, and totally fun.

Exactly. They get to come into our city and kick !@# then get out unscathed.

We had to sneak into a freaking neutral city this expansion and it makes Jaina go all badass.

That is Alliance favortism right there.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warrior
Not sure what you're saying exactly too, I was disagreeing with you. And I don't agree by any stretch that there is any alliance favouritism happening.
Reply Quote
10 Tauren Warrior
That is Alliance favortism right there.

When the devs cut Horde content so they can work on Alliance content and give half the storyline of a Horde race to Alliance players, come talk to us about "favoritism."
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
DoJ
Awesome title indeed ...but the complains are about story development so no, they are not gonna stop because of a minor gimmick.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]