The Hordebreaker

50 Gnome Warlock
If vanity wasn't the source of the complaints, why would a vanity change address the issue in any form?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
WATCH, HORDE! WATCH AS I BREAK YOU BY FIGHTING YOUR WAR FOR YOU! MUAHAHA!!

ALL ATTEMPTS TO RESIST MY ASSISTANCE ARE FUTILE. YOU WILL BE AIDED.

Wait.
Edited by Zashana on 4/17/2013 8:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
It is a cool title. It's just not gonna have anything to do with reality. I'd be pretty flabbergasted if we got anywhere close to actually "breaking" the Horde.

We're actually just building them in 5.3, so the title is a bit puzzling.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
"The Hordehelper"
"The Hordemaker"
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I actually feel insulted if anyone honestly believes a title (that isn't even very fitting) is going to make things "even"
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Yeah yeah yeah. if the story was different this expansion with varian as the antagonist, the alliance would be screaming horde favoritism.

Could you imagine how much more blue qq we would see if the horde was helping the alliance dethrone a crazed varian?

You people cannot be pleased.
Edited by Visage on 4/17/2013 8:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk

You people cannot be pleased.

At this point possibly not.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
ITT: Alliance valid feedback pays off, entitled Horde cries because they a think a title is more than enough after 2 expansions of being ignored.

Harp derp.
Reply Quote
ITT: Alliance valid feedback pays off, entitled Horde cries because they a think a title is more than enough after 2 expansions of being ignored.

Yeah, cause the part of cata where I was doing quest every day for malfurion was surely more horde driven story.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
04/17/2013 08:41 PMPosted by Visage

Yeah, cause the part of cata where I was doing quest every day for malfurion was surely more horde driven story.

Don't forget Go'el.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

Malfurion is not, and never has been in the first place, a member of the Alliance

Even then that was for all of one raid and part of a zone. Hardly even an expansion
Edited by Mayliene on 4/17/2013 8:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter

Cause you know, that entire storyline involving Thrall didn't exist. All 3 of them.

04/17/2013 08:43 PMPosted by Mayliene

Malfurion is not, and never has been in the first place, a member of the Alliance

He is technically co-leader of Darnassus.

Though yes, he is considered neutral lore wise.
Edited by Reinhilde on 4/17/2013 8:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Eh, don't really like the title.
Reply Quote
04/17/2013 08:42 PMPosted by Rossalyn

Don't forget Go'el.

Lets not forget about folks like tirion then!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
04/17/2013 08:43 PMPosted by Reinhilde

Cause you know, that entire storyline involving Thrall didn't exist. All 3 of them.

He is technically co-leader of Darnassus.

Though yes, he is considered neutral lore wise.

Not even taking lore into account, he isn't flagged as Alliance, neither does he even help when people attack Tyrande
Reply Quote
10 Tauren Warrior
"The Hordehelper"

A far more accurate title.

Malfurion has never been a part of the Alliance. He doesn't even try to stop you when you show up to butcher the leader of the Night Elves.
Reply Quote

Even then that was for all of one raid and part of a zone. Hardly even an expansion

Thrall was neutral all of cata, your point?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk

Don't forget Go'el.

Then be sure to never forget that Fordring isn't part of The Alliance. Because we exiled him. For loving Orcs too much.

True story.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman

To be honest Malfurion was another victim of Thrallclysm. Instead of fleshing out his relationship/helping us beat Fandral, Thrall decided to steal the spotlight, again.

Thrall was neutral all of cata, your point?

and the first thing he did while neutral was recruit goblins into the Horde and wiped out a fleet of Stormwind ships. Great neutrality.
Edited by Zerde on 4/17/2013 8:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

Don't forget Go'el.

Thrall was leader of the Horde since the beginning of the game up until Cataclysm

Tirion was kicked out of the Alliance before WoW even started, and even then he was never leader of it
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]