H-RP Event: The Strength of Spring Tournament

90 Orc Warrior
Pasted upon many boards throughout the towns and cities of the Horde is a poster, one that depicts all races of the Horde standing atop a lush green hill with weapons held high. Accompanying this poster is another paper, one covered in many words that read. "Spring is a time of renewal, change, and the chance at new strength! Come celebrate this time of the year and challenge yourself to finding or renewing your skills in the Strength of Spring Tournament! Whether veteran or novice this is your chance at not only honor and glory but gold as well! Riches await those most capable and willing to win so take a chance now and sign up to compete! The tournament will be held May 4th, if you wish to join as a fighter or spectator please mail a letter to Tisuro Swiftblade or Mezzivezz Fizzletwit."

OOC Info.

The Strength of Spring Tournament is an RP fighting tournament being held by myself and Mezzivezz at the Temple of Xuen on May 4th, 4 PM server.

The tournament will have two divisions and no level requirement. The divisions are casting and non-casting with the winners of each having a final match for the grand prize. What's the prize, you ask? Why a large sum of gold, of course! Have no fear though, as there will be prizes for second and third place too. (Third are those who lost the finalist match for their division.)

The rules are simple (and now edited), The first to hit their opponent three times wins. Rolling will be AC style, with players alternating attacks while trying to roll above a set number. Player 1 attack emotes Player 2 so he rolls, Player 1 rolls 45 while the AC is 50, so the attack fails. Player 2 emotes dodging it and makes his own attack, rolling 78. 78 is above 50, so the attack connects.

Worried about transportation? Don't be, Mezzivezz is able to summon anyone wanting to spectate or participate. Worried about something else? Feel free to ask, I'll be glad to answer any questions in this thread.
Edited by Tisuro on 4/27/2013 1:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Bumping.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Bumping again.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Third bump.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Quadbump.
Reply Quote
>:]

ADVANTAGE.

I want in on dis.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
>:]

ADVANTAGE.

I want in on dis.

Good to have you on board, sorry about the delayed response.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Zora shall be most pleased to have a bit of fun 'playing' with her fellow Horde members...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Another day, another bump.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Will someone be needed to clean up injuries? Assuming that a healer wouldn't be necessary is kind of foolish.

Ms. Sunvalor doesn't have the drive to fight, but she wouldn't leave anyone to suffer lasting injury.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Will someone be needed to clean up injuries? Assuming that a healer wouldn't be necessary is kind of foolish.

Ms. Sunvalor doesn't have the drive to fight, but she wouldn't leave anyone to suffer lasting injury.

Of course, a mender would be much appreciated as part of the staff for this.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

Will Ms. Sunvalor be compensated for her services?

She doesn't ask very much. She's a mender because she can't stand the idea of others in pain.

She's only asking because she needs to make a living.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
04/25/2013 06:51 PMPosted by Traleda

She doesn't ask very much. She's a mender because she can't stand the idea of others in pain.

Of course.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Bumping.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This seems like a brilliant idea! You can expect Lilleria there! :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
04/25/2013 07:21 PMPosted by Tisuro

Of course.

Traleda will be there.

Now, how many matches will take place at any given time, dare I ask? A healer can't be in 20 different places at once.
Reply Quote
I SHALL BE THERE
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

Traleda will be there.

Now, how many matches will take place at any given time, dare I ask? A healer can't be in 20 different places at once.

It will depend on the pool of competitors, I will let you know as we get our fighters.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Ohh, sounds fun to at least watch!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Bumping once more.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]