Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Ashes is a newly formed PVP focused guild. We are small but tight group of friends that are looking for more people to just enjoy pvping with. We have all ranges of skill levels within the guild and we are all about helping each other improve. We are looking to build a guild that has a positive reputation with it's members and accomplishments.
Any given night there will members that queue into random bg's together to either farm honor or just have some fun pvping.
We have some members that are forming 3v3 teams to push for rating. Also most members do 2's to cap conquest points. So simply ask and you'll probably find someone to cap with.
No plans yet to do RBG's but if the group is there and we have the numbers you betcha!
We do some PVE as well. Pretty much limited to random dungeons and some LFR. Though we are looking into doing some challenge modes.
-Some Basic Rules-
1) Leave your drama at the log in screen.
2) Don't be a mooch! We are all about helping our members but they have to be willing to help themselves as well.
3) Respect your fellow guild mates. If someone does something wrong don't be a jerk. "OMG YOU SUCK L2P" never works. Give constructive criticism if they are doing something wrong. You might just help them get better :).
4) Have fun!! Duh right?
5) There are probably some other rules I could come up with but they are kinda obvious things that any decent human being should understand.
If this sounds like a guild you'd be interested in just /who us and ask for an invite. We don't have any requirements to join guild.
Edited by Retius on 4/18/2013 6:05 PM PDT
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.