Shingeki no Kyojin AKA Attack on Titan

90 Blood Elf Paladin
What are your thoughts of the manga and/or the anime? I loved everything about the 1st episode. I normally don't read manga, but this anime was so interesting to me it made me read the manga lol.

inb4 fangasm.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Loving the anime.
The first episodes ending got me hooked. Pretty much me

:o with my mouth wide open though.

Second episode we had some character development which is always cool. I am just excited for this show. I am hoping for an action packed anime where this guy becomes a badass and does badass things :D
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Very well done series so far.

I like the look of the Giants. Very distorted looking version of humanity, like something trying to mimic us and not getting it quite right.

For anyone interested in watching it it's streaming over on Crunchyroll.com

I'll even toss out some guest passes for free full access, so enjoy

P4H3VJ4AMHF
7LJ8KBFKT5L
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The opening theme is soooooo epic! It's my new favorite opening.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
The opening theme is soooooo epic! It's my new favorite opening.

Nothing can beat Death Notes second opening for me.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
It looks promising. A nice mix between horror and action.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
Very interested in this show and The devil is a part timer so far.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
3rd episode was nice. I love how the anime is just building me up. I am waiting for some epic showdowns with the titans.
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDHCLjuOzXY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_aARJ1An-Y

It works with just about everything.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDHCLjuOzXY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_aARJ1An-Y

It works with just about everything.

LMAO wow it is amazing how well those worked with it
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock

Devil is a Part Timer caught me completely by surprise, did not expect to enjoy it as much as I have been. It's a brilliant concept and I can't wait to see where they go with it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
04/21/2013 01:04 AMPosted by Drakmor

Devil is a Part Timer caught me completely by surprise, did not expect to enjoy it as much as I have been. It's a brilliant concept and I can't wait to see where they go with it.

Hmm is this another anime show? If it has some action in it I might be interested. What is it about?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
04/21/2013 02:05 AMPosted by Furytime

Hmm is this another anime show? If it has some action in it I might be interested. What is it about?

Start in typical Fantasy world. The Demon King, Maoh Satan, has sent his armies and demon generals to take over the world. A brave and noble hero units humanity against him and eventually drives the demonic hordes back to the demon king's island home. The forces of good invade the Demon King's castle and defeat him and his generals.

As his final act the Demon King opens a portal to another world, vowing to return one day for revenge he flees.

and ends up in Modern Day Tokyo.
He soon discovers that Earth has no magic, so he has lost most of his powers.

and so Satan is forced to get a job at McDonalds in order to make enough money to get by while he plots how to get home
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
All those in love with Potato Girl say AYE!!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
4th episode was great too.
Edited by Furytime on 4/27/2013 8:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest

Potato girl! She just stands there and takes it! :p

Got spoiled on certain things like what the two giants that started the chain of events for the protagonists are due to the Wikipedia entry (why did I read that?), but I'm still sticking with it. The opening song and that last scene of the opening with all the people flipping around and jumping into the air at once is just too interesting not to stay tuned in for...

The Devil is a Part-Timer is also an interesting thing to watch, although parts of it seem like it might end up being predictable, I just can't resist seeing what happens next for the hero, the demon king, and the rest in a world where they aren't as impressive as they were before.

Finally... Devil Survivor 2. I haven't finished the game yet (got stuck around Ronaldo's part before stuff in real life slowed me down to the point where I'm going to need a refresher.) but the adaptation is definitely keeping my attention, even if it has changed quite a few things.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
04/27/2013 10:20 PMPosted by Yuseil

Potato girl! She just stands there and takes it! :p

Got spoiled on certain things like what the two giants that started the chain of events for the protagonists are due to the Wikipedia entry (why did I read that?), but I'm still sticking with it. The opening song and that last scene of the opening with all the people flipping around and jumping into the air at once is just too interesting not to stay tuned in for...

The Devil is a Part-Timer is also an interesting thing to watch, although parts of it seem like it might end up being predictable, I just can't resist seeing what happens next for the hero, the demon king, and the rest in a world where they aren't as impressive as they were before.

Finally... Devil Survivor 2. I haven't finished the game yet (got stuck around Ronaldo's part before stuff in real life slowed me down to the point where I'm going to need a refresher.) but the adaptation is definitely keeping my attention, even if it has changed quite a few things.

Yea I had clicked it and read a little to see if the anime was worth it. Realized it spoiled me a little but I only found out one thing. That thing pumped me up to watch more. I can't wait lol.

And people keep talking about "The Devil is a Part Timer" Does it have action or is it just some random anime about him working a day job like some stated about it. Seems really boring.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
And people keep talking about "The Devil is a Part Timer" Does it have action or is it just some random anime about him working a day job like some stated about it. Seems really boring.

not much action in the episodes I've watch (except for the very start of the series) however there has been an assassination attempt. At a guess I figure the series will be about 75% comedy and suddenly kick into high gear with the last few episodes as someone reveals themselves to be the new Big Bad now that Satan seems content to go native.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
LMAO

Sasha is a great addition and this little thing they have built up with Misaka picking on her is fun.

Just about lost it when the Sarge comes in to see what's going on and Misaka blames it on Sasha.
"You Again? Learn to Control yourself."

then the Meat, that laugh
girl is crazy fun

and suddenly everything goes to hell and she shows just how good she actually is.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
04/28/2013 11:06 AMPosted by Drakmor

not much action in the episodes I've watch (except for the very start of the series) however there has been an assassination attempt. At a guess I figure the series will be about 75% comedy and suddenly kick into high gear with the last few episodes as someone reveals themselves to be the new Big Bad now that Satan seems content to go native.

Sounds like Gintama. Not into anime unless it has action :( Sucks that I can only get into action animes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]