Shingeki no Kyojin AKA Attack on Titan

90 Undead Warlock
04/28/2013 07:23 PMPosted by Furytime

not much action in the episodes I've watch (except for the very start of the series) however there has been an assassination attempt. At a guess I figure the series will be about 75% comedy and suddenly kick into high gear with the last few episodes as someone reveals themselves to be the new Big Bad now that Satan seems content to go native.

Sounds like Gintama. Not into anime unless it has action :( Sucks that I can only get into action animes.

have you tried Sports ones. It's not the same kind of action but they tend to be pretty exciting
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
have you tried Sports ones. It's not the same kind of action but they tend to be pretty exciting

No but I probably wouldn't like them either. Not trying to bash any other anime though. I just am picky on my anime I guess. Not a big fan of sports tbh.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
It's interesting to watch episode 3 knowing some of the plot twists that are later on in the manga.

Also, Mikasa trolling potato girl doesn't get old.
Edited by Snozberries on 4/29/2013 8:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Guessing it's going to end up like SAO, that is, going completely downhill straight into being complete garbage after the first few episodes.
The MC is already a whiny excuse for a pity party and the MC's friend is a complete mary sue, with hardly any character development to be seen. The plot developmental scenes are trying so hard to be angsty and edgy that I can barely take them seriously. Not to mention the technology and tools they have are hilariously unfitting to the setting of the whole thing.

Though the animation and music is very well done, that much I can agree on.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Guessing it's going to end up like SAO, that is, going completely downhill straight into being complete garbage after the first few episodes.
The MC is already a whiny excuse for a pity party and the MC's friend is a complete mary sue, with hardly any character development to be seen. The plot developmental scenes are trying so hard to be angsty and edgy that I can barely take them seriously. Not to mention the technology and tools they have are hilariously unfitting to the setting of the whole thing.

Though the animation and music is very well done, that much I can agree on.

I think the anime is great so far. Guess we have different opinions on it though.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I remember watching a Tennis anime. It was pretty interesting to me. Episode 3 of Attack on Titan was good. Potato girl ftw! Mikasa being herself, a bada**. I canNOT wait 'til this Saturday. The next couple of episodes are gonna be action packed!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I remember watching a Tennis anime. It was pretty interesting to me. Episode 3 of Attack on Titan was good. Potato girl ftw! Mikasa being herself, a bada**. I canNOT wait 'til this Saturday. The next couple of episodes are gonna be action packed!

The ending of episode 4.. Man Why.
It killed me. I can't wait till next Saturday.
Reply Quote
You know I wasn't at all too interested in watching this apart from that all too perfect OP of the season, but now that I've finally had the chance to try it I have to admit its pretty nice.

All those in love with Potato Girl say AYE!!

Something... happened. I'm not sure what. I went in with an open mind and low expectations. By the time episode 3 was finished, I felt an unfamiliar chest pain. What is the feeling inside my heart? Go ahead and kill off the entire cast, Potato Girl is the only main character as far as I'm concerned.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
All those in love with Potato Girl say AYE!!

I dunno man. When she farts...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Req
I just finished episode 3 and all I can say is wow. It's a very appealing show imo. I cannot wait for more. That said since I don't have the premium membership I can't watch the fourth episode until Sunday when the fifth episode comes out. :(
Edited by Vynathlon on 5/3/2013 12:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I just finished episode 3 and all I can say is wow. It's a very appealing show imo. I cannot wait for more. That said since I don't have the premium membership I can't watch the fourth episode until Sunday when the fifth episode comes out. :(

My last guest pass if you want it

7LJ8KBFKT5L
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Req
05/03/2013 04:44 AMPosted by Drakmor

7LJ8KBFKT5L
How do you redeem guest passes?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
05/03/2013 12:20 PMPosted by Vynathlon

7LJ8KBFKT5L
How do you redeem guest passes?

http://www.crunchyroll.com/guest_pass

Pass should give you access for 48 hours.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Req
All right I got it. I watched the newest episode earlier and all I can say is that I know what I was missing out on. Episode 4 really is the place to be. I can't wait til Sunday.

Edit: I still have the opening song stuck in my head. Damn that's good music if you ask me.
Edited by Vynathlon on 5/3/2013 7:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Req
Is something wrong with the series? When I got onto Crunchyroll I noticed that episode 5 was missing from the queue.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Mikasa is just... so awesome.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Is something wrong with the series? When I got onto Crunchyroll I noticed that episode 5 was missing from the queue.

5 hasn't aired yet I think it's air time is 9AM Sunday

at least out side japan.
There is a delay on most simulcasts so that people in Japan watch them on TV first.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Req
Currently 11:00 AM here still nothing. Seems that Crunchyroll never put episode 5 back on there but episode 4 is now open to the public.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Currently 11:00 AM here still nothing. Seems that Crunchyroll never put episode 5 back on there but episode 4 is now open to the public.

you seem to be right. did some digging found this

"Availability Notes: Due to a materials delay and the golden week holidays, episode 5 will be delayed by up to approximately 2 days. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your continued support."

I guess hold off on cashing that code till Tuesday if you haven't used it already
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]