Shingeki no Kyojin AKA Attack on Titan

90 Blood Elf Rogue
Just started reading it online because of this thread.

The "main" character died in chapter 5. I actually laughed really hard at that. I'm guessing this is a Suikoden like world where everyone can die?

Anyways, I can't say I like the art. It's not well done imho.
I will say that the armor designs and such reminds me a lot of Ares which is awesome.

It's his first manga, there's usually a few art angles in a debut work that aren't quite polished.

Also the moe face on one of the giants in episode 5 was... strange...
Edited by Verelyse on 5/5/2013 1:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Req
Well that was ironic to say the least. Before the fighting started I was expecting Eren to survive since he had plot armor, seems he didn't after all. Mikasa really should have been there to help.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
wow.... up side, not as long a delay as initially speculated

down side.
so many dead characters.

That "Humanity's Counter Attack"...... not off to a great start.

probably a good time to point out the Main Character is Armin.

up side

Potato Girl still Alive
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Req
Is he or are you just speculating?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
05/05/2013 10:07 PMPosted by Vynathlon
Is he or are you just speculating?

lol nah I'm kidding, I've read the manga, well 3 volumes of it at any rate (all that's been published over here so far). We just finished volume 1, so I've got advance waring of what's happening.

should find out the real truth in my guess is 3 episodes, 4 tops.

Jean marries Misaka and carries on Eren's dream in his place.

yeah kidding you again.

3-4 episodes I promise, it'll be awesome carnage.
Edited by Drakmor on 5/5/2013 10:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
3-4 episodes I promise, it'll be awesome carnage.

Shush you. Him getting eaten was one of the better twists in the show. Don't spoil it :P
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
That opening music

it goes with everything

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7UvyITR9MGs
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
So glad I watched all the current episodes before reading this thread.

(put some spoiler warnings guys >.>)

Any howwwww~~~~~ This show is really good so far, I'm dieing to find out what happens next D=
Edited by Zolvolt on 5/12/2013 11:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Gotta be some interesting secrets in Mikasa's background. What she did to that knife hilt and the floorboards, that is not normal strength so gotta wonder where it came from, just adrenalin or something more?

Armin going through some serious Shell Shock there...she is so going to kick his !@#.

and the CPR scene......you kind of knew that one of them wasn't going to make it. That couple had been raising death flags for weeks.

Raise your hand if you think you know who the main character is now
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I've been wondering what happened to Dr. Jaegar? Where do he go to? What did he want to do outside the walls?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Potato Girl still Alive

All that matters.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Req
So any thoughts on the newest episode? I have some thoughts on it but in the case of spoilers I'd rather not say.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
So any thoughts on the newest episode? I have some thoughts on it but in the case of spoilers I'd rather not say.

Like I said Awesome Carnage.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
It was distracting as hell. They kept playing music during key dialogue scenes. >_<

Great otherwise, although they had stiff competition.

Railgun, Gargantia and Chihayafuru all had really strong episodes this week.

http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/e33ebe09d7ebb854a80385db94fd88811369020085_full.png

That conversation took on a whole nother dimension after catching up on the manga.
Edited by Verelyse on 5/20/2013 3:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
So far, this is one of the best anime series I ever seen.
Edited by Zerofury on 5/29/2013 1:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Yea so far this show even beats Hunter X Hunter (2011) for me.
Reply Quote
1 Undead Warrior
Oh man guys.
I am up to date now, chapter 45.
Jeeeesuuuuuus Chriiiiiiiiist.

I just read friggin 20 some chapters in a row. I'm tweaking out right now, holy crap.

I'm blown away by how well this is all pulled off, considering that this is the man's first series. The art threw me at first, but it's gotten a lot better.

Man.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Rogue
Like 10:20 into episode 8, when he roars in the middle of the titans. You know who "he" is.

Jesus #*$%. That's totally Cloaked in every PvP situation ever. He's all "YO, EVERYBODY CAN HAVE SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

This anime may just be the best anime ever made. Ever. Although Cloaked anticipates there may be more feels in the coming episodes. Manga readers, do not spoil please.

Dude... THIS IS SO BEAST
Reply Quote
73 Human Death Knight
So far so good in the manga but there is a lot of room for slip ups that will send it spiraling to Naruto tier. The anime is VERY well done so far.
Reply Quote
So far so good in the manga but there is a lot of room for slip ups that will send it spiraling to Naruto tier. The anime is VERY well done so far.

Imo, no matter the slip up they pull, it can never get to Naruto level... that thing it's the lowest of the lowest.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]