Would an officer from SFOS....

82 Human Paladin
....please contact me?

I'm interested in joining the guild :)

I'm a new transfer from another server and I'm looking for a home :). I've played on and off for roughly 3 years and recently stepped back into the game. Of all the things I enjoy doing here, raiding is my favorite and I'd like to pursue a regular raid slot.

As of now, I'm leveling my Paladin (Holy/Ret), which, I haven't touched since the end of Wrath. I also have a 90 (Holy/Disc) priest on another server that I'd be willing to transfer if all works out. I was a fairly competent healer back in the day, and I hope to regain that competence a bit.

I'm super laid back, like hanging around on vent, and really easy to get along with.

As for my current guild, I transferred from my last server to join them. For reasons I won't state in the open, they weren't a good fit for me. I hope this won't cause me to be viewed as a guild jumper, because I'm not.

I'd love an invite if that can be arranged.

Thanks!
Edited by Ànacia on 4/19/2013 3:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Just whisper pretty much anyone in the guild for an invite. Chat with Clintonn or Forbidenmstr about raid opportunities.
Reply Quote
82 Human Paladin
I've not seen many of you all around :). I even requested that a member contact me in trade chat and got no response.

So I resorted to this :)
Reply Quote
I will log on in a little bit and invite
Reply Quote
82 Human Paladin
Fantastic. Thank you kindly!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]