Can't get below 9.51% hit

90 Blood Elf Monk
Assessed my gems, tried reforging many times. I've also tried Reforge Lite. Seems like 9.51% is the lowest hit I can reforge to... Any suggestions?
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Other than finding new pieces of gear without hit I don't think there's much you can do.
Reply Quote
68 Night Elf Monk
You logged out in pvp gear, can't see what your status is.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Other than finding new pieces of gear without hit I don't think there's much you can do.

Pretty much this. Your biggest offender is the hit trinket. It's a really good trinket if you can get the full value of its hit, but that's pretty much all wasted for you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
CIA
I know that feel bro
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Like Stonebreath, I blame the trinket primarily. The other pieces with hit might be better even if the hit goes to waste, but it's hard to see that trinket being an upgrade over whatever other trinkets you have access to. There's probably a Dominance or Sunreaver trinket that would be better for you even if it is slightly lower ilvl. (You might want to keep the hit one in case you later upgrade other slots to more gear without hit, though.)

Trinkets with wasted stats aren't necessarily better just because they're higher ilvl. You wouldn't wear a higher ilvl tank trinket would you? (Well, I hope you wouldn't). For someone over the hit cap, more hit is *less* useful than stamina; at least the stamina might keep you barely alive in some unlikely set of circumstances.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
Since he's dual-wielding, the hit isn't actually wasted - it is a bit of extra dps, it's just not as valuable as other stats.

If you're determined to not go over 7.5% by that much, switch your gems with hit to stam.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Doesn't hit reduce glancing blows though, which, while a very very minor increase, would be a better increase than stam.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Why isn't expertise blue? Its really silly you can't go Agi/Expertise. Expertise is really just "hit but different" in the end.
Edited by Myrachan on 4/4/2013 4:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
As soon as you start replacing more of your armor with 502 or 522 gear it will start to even out. Hell... I even started to use agi/stam gem for my blue slots than agi/hit... simply because I would rather defend the stupidity of +stam instead of explaing for the 100th time why I cannot get any lower on my hit.

It's starting to get annoying.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]