Tryhard level: gadrin

^___^
70 Blood Elf Rogue

running thru my main vein
massive flow
Edited by Phooji on 4/3/2013 3:19 PM PDT
Cyra hurts :(
70 Tauren Shaman
Damn i dont think anyone is better than blazewun.. he has to be the nedt twinker of all yimes. He outplayed anatomy and his krew so hard in cata.. blazewun R1

lmao
lift hard or die mirin
74 Undead Death Knight
Be sexy or die ugly
31 Human Paladin
Does anyone know if albertsons sells hot wings? From the deli?

does anyone know

anyone
72 Human Paladin
They're apparently adding roles for BGs, based from what I've seen on the PTR. Pretty damned awesome.
70 Orc Death Knight
They're apparently adding roles for BGs, based from what I've seen on the PTR. Pretty damned awesome.

I've noticed that too. Queueing tank as WSG? I think so.
31 Human Paladin
Awze, whats your opinion on blood DK FC? On mine, pretty much exactly the same as yours, i feel i lost alot of survive-ability... maybe other classes stronger FCs?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36mCEZzzQ3o
1 Dwarf Hunter
Anyone queuing 3s?
90 Night Elf Priest

srs? how many healers?
and if only 2, what's to stop a healer from queueing as dps just to get their team an extra heals? lmao
70 Orc Death Knight
Awze, whats your opinion on blood DK FC? On mine, pretty much exactly the same as yours, i feel i lost alot of survive-ability... maybe other classes stronger FCs?

Other FCs are deffinatly stronger, but you just got to go with it man, you want to FC, just FC.
70 Night Elf Rogue
04/03/2013 05:41 PMPosted by Dreamstrike

srs? how many healers?
and if only 2, what's to stop a healer from queueing as dps just to get their team an extra heals? lmao

honor system ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

logon skype mate
Edited by Zubpar on 4/3/2013 5:52 PM PDT
70 Orc Shaman

this can make queues longer, we'll see

where has the bracket's favorite r1 priest/shaman gone?
Edited by Gørgutz on 4/3/2013 5:58 PM PDT
70 Night Elf Rogue
...but iether way, rogues are globaling at 80 :D

Every class globals at 80. Its the most imbalanced burstfest bracket in the game.

i imagine you are globaling 70-80% resil healers atm right?

If a healer doesn't have their trinket up, I can kill them in a kidney stun. I'm sure there are plenty of other rogues in the bracket that can do the same. Its really not too hard... The only times a healer doesn't die in my and I assume most other rogues opener combo is if more healers join the fight, if dps start offhealing, they trinket, or a dps peels for them.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]