Come to Gul'dan!

90 Blood Elf Hunter
If you are thinking of transferring to a new server (alone, with guild, starting fresh) I highly suggest you check out Gul'dan!

What you should know about Gul'dan:

We are a social and friendly server in which most value the community they have within their guilds and on server.

Gul'dan is a pvp server, and since there's a sense of conflict between the factions, the factions tend to be close knit. Most of us find pvp thrilling and fun, especially if you're Horde. Horde definitely runs Gul'dan. Those that are into pvp will also enjoy World Pvp which is unique and more challenging since it will require some players to be ready for anything at any time. We have a lot of players interested in pvp on this server. I personally don't think that Horde has much to worry about when it comes to griefing considering the server is primarily ran be Horde (sorry allies : /) so it's somewhat hard to mess with us. But thx to xrealms we have more to mess with lol.

The server is a central server (Chicago time), which tends to be the best type of server to be on when progressing. Eastern servers tend to be too early, while pacific time servers are too late. Central is a good medium for most people. We have guilds that raid (pve and pvp) at different times in the day, so there should be many options for you to be a part of. Plus, if you are either transferring your guild over here or may be thinking of starting fresh on this server, central servers is a safe bet to go because you can find raiders from almost anywhere that may be interested in your raid times.

We're a low populated server (But we mainly fluctuate between low and medium now), which means we don't have to wait through terrible wait queues during peak hours or wait til other people have completely logged off on a certain realm to log in. This server is usually very welcoming of new players (except for those that just want to troll for funs). Most guilds are more willing to be helpful to newer players and have a higher patience for less experienced players than other servers. Although we're friendly to newer players, there's a lot of experienced and well rounded players/guilds on Gul'dan that are looking for players similar.

We don't have huge competition over resources (like herbs and mining nodes like a high pop server might) and we don't have the problems of finding important quest mobs. Since we don't have a crazy amount of peeps in main capital cities, we don't have the lag issues, disconnects or computer problems.

Overall, playing on Gul'dan is enjoyable. We have great players with different levels of experience and play skill. People are friendly here and is a permanent home for many of us.

Links in regards to Gul'dan:
WowProgress:
http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/gul-dan
RealmPop:
http://wow.realmpop.com/us-guldan.html
Worldofwargraphs:
http://www.worldofwargraphs.com/statsglobal-achievementrank-0-306.html
GuildLists:
(on the shadysblog site)
http://shadyhotspot.wordpress.com/guldan/guldan-guild-listing/
Gul'dan Forums:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1181637/

What do Gul'dan Players say about the realm?!

Insanyti <Shady Shenanigans>
"Close sense of community, you get to know who you play with"
"I fell more alone playing no a high pop server where people ignore each other. I play to play with people"

Phingerbang <Murder of Crows>
"we have tons of babes"
"our guilds are way less elitist than a lot of other servers"

Voodoobrew <Shady Shenanigans>
"I've been here for a few days and I love it [Gul'dan] more than my last server"
"less trade chat headaches, less quest kill competition, you can farm rares"
"most importantly, less douchebags as a whole"

Daedrus <Shammy Stole My Bike>
"MoP zones have less people to deal with"

BigBeef <Hands of the Forgotten>
"I really like this server because there are many unique people here and a great environment to be around. Also, pvp has been getting pretty big here."

Flexibow <Vindicated>
"the people here aren't d**cks"
"the guilds are nice"

Brambles <Shady Shenanigans>
"everyone that I've met is friendly and conversational and whenever you make friends with someone here or you talk to someone, its hard to forget them because you see them all the time."

Deadroc <Shady Shenanigans>
"no competition in AH... make that $$$$"
"-and best of all... you can FARM in peace!"

Kvlt <Phat Lootz n Epix>
"a smaller population foster a stronger server community since everybody basically knows everyone else"
"reputation counts, so people are generally not !@#$%^-s, because they'll be remembered"

Woodfist <Damage and Healing>
"It's been my home for more than 5 years"
"lots of good memories"

Gul'dan is a great server and I you should think about coming to Gul'dan!

Add me for more info:
shadyshen@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Please dont add any griefing or trolling to this post.. this is primarily about what is good about Gul'dan and why people should transfer here (whether alone as a person or as a full guild).

If you would like to add to this post as to why you enjoy being on Gul'dan, and why peeps should xfer here, please reply!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
If you would like to add to this post as to why you enjoy being on Gul'dan, and why peeps should xfer here, please reply!
Come as Alliance! It's Horde heavy, which means WAY more targets!

=D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Come to gul'dan we have all the hawt babes, and cookies, we also have cookies.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
With all due respect, I can't recommend this server to any Alliance.

If there were at least any kind of solid base, maybe.

But Gul'dan is a bad place for alliance. It's always been this way, but it has finally reached critical mass.

Unless you bring your entire guild, don't make the mistake my blue friends.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Horde looks fine here, but I made a level 1 alliance on here for !@#$s a night ago and only 24 people were on total haha

*EDIT: I would recommend Horde transfers though just not Alliance*
Edited by Burix on 4/4/2013 4:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Saw this post on recruitment forum. Any alliance guild alive here. Im returning player looking for good home. Have lvl 90s on both factions.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
We have a few alliance that are working on rebuilding that side, but I wont disagree that it's difficult on that side.

I happen to be horde, and the players that have talked to in regards to this server was mainly horde... so from my point of view as to how things are on the realm isn't bad. We would definitely like more alliance to come and I would like to see Alliance guilds and people to prove these guys above wrong!

But I spend most my time with horde and we have a great community on server. The guilds are helpful and like I stated in original post, I truly enjoy being on Gul'dan. We're hoping to share that with more like minded players.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I would like to see Alliance guilds and people to prove these guys above wrong!

In this case, I would love nothing more than to be proven wrong :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I would like to see Alliance guilds and people to prove these guys above wrong!

In this case, I would love nothing more than to be proven wrong :(

/agreed lol <3
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
oh look, a guldanian Night Elf... I thought they were extinct from the purging horde gave them almost a decade ago.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
We've still got some great players on Alliance :( Sadly I think some may be leaving on their mains due to the difficulty of recruitment and population on the alliance side.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I can attest to the notion of little no competition for resources, their have been cases were i log out from a rich ghost iron vein and log back in with it still there.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
:)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
I could use some priest competition, I feel like the only shadow priest on the server. As for the server its great! I feel as though I could stay here forever!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
04/08/2013 02:08 AMPosted by Fatherhazus
I could use some priest competition, I feel like the only shadow priest on the server.

You mean for pvp? You're prolly right lol.

I can name quite a few priests that are very active in my guild (pretty much on every day).
Cannaestia (Spriest/disc Priest in Team Canna BIS and my co-gm)
Idontknow (Spriest in Team DisneyLandPimpz and Vet in my guild)
Moondwells (Spriest in Team DisneyLandPimpz and Raider rank in my guild)
Sloppycab (Spriest in Team Canna BIS and raider rank)
Oharroprease (Spriest in Team Canna BIS and b/u raider rank)
Xaleac (Disc MS in Team Burnt Cereal and raider rank)
Grobix (Spriest in Team Double Tap and raider rank)
All the above are active raiders in guild and are pretty much on every day...

In total, we have 19 Priests that are at max lvl and are above alt ranks (so main toons) and all have been on in past week. :)

SO fatherhazus.. you're not alone!!!

As for the server its great! I feel as though I could stay here forever!

Agreed! I love this server! <3
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
YAY!!!!!!! I demand a duel from all of them :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
YAY!!!!!!! I demand a duel from all of them :)

lol the only person I know that is possibly a pvper out of those guys is Idontknow.. but not even sure if its on that toon.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I personally have been playing on Gul'dan since TBC and some of my closest friends come from this server. I have played on other servers and I don't think any of them have quite the same qualities as Gul'dan. On Gul'dan I have always felt at home and like I was with friends 100% of the time. On other servers, I've felt alienated and pretty alone, but I think that Gul'dan has an element of it's own that serves as a fluffy pillow to land on when transferring.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]